Obama Threatens 14 US Governors With Immediate Arrest

SFC

A chilling report from the Foreign Military Intelligence Directorate (GRU) prepared for Prime Minister Putin warns today that United States President Barack Obama has had served on 14 US Governors National Security Letters (NSLs) warning that if their actions in attempting to form what are called State Defense Forces are not halted they will face “immediate” arrest for the crime of treason.

The use of NSLs in the United States was authorized by the Patriot Act law enacted after the September 11, 2001 attacks and forbids anyone receiving them from even acknowledging their existence, and was reauthorized by Obama’s “rubberstamp” Congress this past February over the objections of both civil and human rights groups who warned they mimic similar type “government security notices” enacted under both the former German Nazi and Soviet Communist regimes.

Link Removed

My opinion is why is it Russia knows this information prior to "We The People" get to read about? It seems this is the way it has been for the past four years as well. I still do read the the Russian News at http://www.itar-tass.com/en/ although, they have converted this one over to English as it use to be in the Russian print. I hope it does not turn into another Russian rag like http://english.pravda.ru/ and yes I did learn Russian for my position in the US Army I also learned German.

Treo

Bullet Proof
Given that several states (22 to be exact) already have state defense forces

I've got to ask

Do we have an actual, sourced, link from a legitimate news agency confirming this?
or are we just fear mongering?

dcselby1

Denny
I don't understand WHY the administration would do this.

I believe it was in the fifties that states were authorized to form their own defense force. I remember some of this because I was on recruiting duty when we began recruiting for the reserves and working closely with the National Guard.

After Vietnam a Total Force Policy which basically integrated the National Guard into a "national defense force." The Army counts on the National Guard for a third of its combat divisions, more than half of its infantry battalions, armored cavalry regiments and field artillery battalions, and nearly half of its armored and mechanized infantry battalions and aviation units.

As a result of this integration, I believe that the Department of theArmy now provides the bulk of National Guard training, support and control.

ON another subject, this is also why so many of our youngsoldiers are doing three four and even five tours of combat duty. This part HAS to change, IMO.

S&W645

NRA Life Member
I don't understand WHY the administration would do this.

I believe it was in the fifties that states were authorized to form their own defense force. I remember some of this because I was on recruiting duty when we began recruiting for the reserves and working closely with the National Guard.

After Vietnam a Total Force Policy which basically integrated the National Guard into a "national defense force." The Army counts on the National Guard for a third of its combat divisions, more than half of its infantry battalions, armored cavalry regiments and field artillery battalions, and nearly half of its armored and mechanized infantry battalions and aviation units.

As a result of this integration, I believe that the Department of theArmy now provides the bulk of National Guard training, support and control.

ON another subject, this is also why so many of our youngsoldiers are doing three four and even five tours of combat duty. This part HAS to change, IMO.
National Guard of the US and State's Militias are two different groups. The first group can be controlled by the Feds. The second one cannot. Many people confuse the militias with the National Guard of the US.

kelcarry

This sure sounds ridiculous and untrue. Personally, though, I live in SC, and I would like nothing better than to start wearing "gray" and tell the little craphead in the whitehouse to "make my day".

Treo

Bullet Proof
This sure sounds ridiculous and untrue. Personally, though, I live in SC, and I would like nothing better than to start wearing "gray" and tell the little craphead in the whitehouse to "make my day".

Let us know how that works out for you

kelcarry

Let us know how that works out for you

I can tell you one thing Treo, the way things are going in this country nothing will surprise me about this narcissistic moslem piece of crap. You want to violate my space--unlike my former relatives in germany 1930 who just whimpered to their deaths, someone will go to hell at my doorstep before I go to heaven.

SFC

Given that several states (22 to be exact) already have state defense forces

I've got to ask

Do we have an actual, sourced, link from a legitimate news agency confirming this?
or are we just fear mongering?

Link Removed

Link Removed

Treo as I mentioned in another post, if you are expecting a news agency, like NBC. CBS, FOX, CNN, ABC, etc., do not hold your breath as everyone of the news agencies are owned and ran by the Liberals. This means, that they will do the same as they did for Operation Fast and Furious and not say a word until the death of Border Patrol Agent (Arizona) was murdered in the southern desert when he was shot in the back and the two firearms left at the scene were serial numbered from the Operation Fast and Furious, both were considered a military style weapons. ABC was the only one to break the news, but if you do a search with the words Operation Fast and Furious to find what you are looking for and more from the deaths and murders from the US throughout Mexico down to Columbia, the conspiracies. The Senators Darrel Issa (R) CA Grassley (R) IA Committee doing the investigation. Issa-Grassley report links Fast & Furious to 'widespread' Justice Department failures | Fox News
One note for you look at, this began in 2009 and never reported by any news agency until they were forced to do so by the death of Brian Terry, then it dropped off to nothing again until again they were forced to when the words Impeachment Eric Holder. I lost all my notes when my Computer caught the FBI Virus which is a whole new story within itself. But just for you Remove FBI virus, removal instructions I hope this helps, just remember news agencies will report anything and everything on Republicans and/or Conservatives or if a Liberal like Senator Gabby Giffords' (D)was shot in the head in Tucson, Arizona, in fact they are still reporting on this story. 2011 Tucson shooting - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

5 Things You Didn't Know About Operation Fast and Furious - ABC News

Treo

Bullet Proof
Treo as I mentioned in another post, if you are expecting a news agency, like NBC. CBS, FOX, CNN, ABC, etc., do not hold your breath

As I mentioned before I automatically discount anything that shows up on info wars, if Alex Jones told me water was wet I'd want to see his source. I would, however, take his word over Pravda.

Having said that I have to ask again 22 states have state militias now why would the Bamster give a damn about 14 more?

Numenor

Actually... State Defense Forces are slightly different from the militia. The SDF's are actually organized, equipped and uniformed (though most are not authorized to carry arms). The militia is unorganized and includes all men from 17 to 45 years of age.

In essence there are 4 levels of defense organizations in the US. The federal military, the National Guard (under both federal and state control), the State Defense Forces (only under state control), and the militia (local control).

tricolordad

Banned
I can tell you one thing Treo, the way things are going in this country nothing will surprise me about this narcissistic moslem piece of crap. You want to violate my space--unlike my former relatives in germany 1930 who just whimpered to their deaths, someone will go to hell at my doorstep before I go to heaven.
Have you even read the Quran or are you just spouting that racist garbage you call "southern pride?" Tell you what...go get that moldy confederate flag out of your basement, jump on yer fastest horse an meet mah at Geddasbug. You're part of the reason most people think southerners are stupid.
Total pile of Crap.
Indeed. Nothing to this story.

tricolordad

Banned
Actually... State Defense Forces are slightly different from the militia. The SDF's are actually organized, equipped and uniformed (though most are not authorized to carry arms). The militia is unorganized and includes all men from 17 to 45 years of age.).

I know a 74 year old Vietnam vet with a MOH and a few Bronzes who's ready to go. Lol

Don't forget the Civil Air Patrol. The Hitler Youth of municipal airports everywhere...they tell you to stand behind the line, but you don't really have to. BDUs and gym class do not make a soldier.

SFC

As I mentioned before I automatically discount anything that shows up on info wars, if Alex Jones told me water was wet I'd want to see his source. I would, however, take his word over Pravda.

Having said that I have to ask again 22 states have state militias now why would the Bamster give a damn about 14 more?

He does care about 22 states, in fact he does not care about 50 states. So I guess like we did in 2010, wait see, as they were nothing more than more of his lies.

dcselby1

Denny
National Guard of the US and State's Militias are two different groups. The first group can be controlled by the Feds. The second one cannot. Many people confuse the militias with the National Guard of the US.
I thought I was clear, but apparently didn't do too well. The Defense Force and the guard are NOT the same.

In 1956 the states were authorized (but not mandated) to form a State Defense Force. I meant to put in that the Defense Forces would be able to fill in for the National Guard because since the advent of the Total Force concept, many units would be busy fighting and the defense forces could take up the slack for internal problems. Sandy would be one example. Riots another. I was simply trying to point out that some states have had defense forces for many years and it was nothing new and THAT is why I'm confused that Obama is supposedly "warning" states about something that's completely legan and been around since at least the 1950s.

dcselby1

Denny
As far as the "defense forces" are concerned, your source appears to be only the Russian GRU. I have seen nothing from any U.S. sources. Have you? Reminds me of the disinformaion during the old Cold War days.

K7lvo

We have been lied to so much - especially in the past 4 years - that things we used to laugh at now make us go "Hm-m-m-m..."

Actually, it was late 1963 when we found out that the government would just laugh at us when we caught them in a lie. Now, they get down right pissed if we don't at least pretend to believe their lies, no matter how preposterous.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshwells_22