Obama says economy has "core strengths"

krmgator

I won't reprint the article, but you all have to find the story where Bozobama talks about the difficulties that the American economy is having but that it has "CORE STRENGTHS"...(pause)...What the?

Any chance that Hussein's syncophants will challenge him on this one? I mean this is the same man along with his adoring, slavish, leftist dogs who ridiculed John McCain for saying that our economy was "fundamentally sound".

These are the same people that lied about what the stimulus money would accomplish.

...the same people that said that unemployment would not top 8%.

...the same people that deny this idiot is a Marxist pig.

...the same people that say Capn Trade will bring you jobs and help the economy.

...the same people who ignore the US General who is actually on the ground in Afghanistan.

...the same people who are making NO comment about the lies the "scientists" that influence global warming polices are telling.

...and the same people who are promising that "healthcare" reform will create jobs, save money and keep the republicans from killing you.

Fools.Cretins.Morons.Liberals

I received this today in my inbox today, and thought you would like it. From a friend of a friend.

We were in Pigeon Forge over the week end. On Sunday, we left to come home. Traffic was moving slowly, and a car in front of us had an Obama bumper sticker on it. It read: "Pray for Obama. Psalm 109:8".
Mike's Bible was lying on the dash board. He got it, opened it up to the scripture, and read it. He started laughing and laughing. Then he read it to me. I couldn't believe what it said. I had a good laugh, too..

Psalm 109:8
" May his days be few; may another take his place of leadership."

Can I get an Amen ?

Smoke and mirrors

If anyone other than the masia tried to pull what he has they would be run out of town on a rail. Talk about Reagan being the teflon president. Nothing sticks to this joker. All the shady friends in his past.:angry:

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BFerguson
Back