Obama has deep appreciation for Islam?

festus

God Bless Our Troops!!!
Obama declares US not at war with Islam

This article turned my stomach.

"We will convey our deep appreciation for the Islamic faith, which has done so much over so many centuries to shape the world for the better, including my own country," Obama said.

I think it is time to question theology and it's place in Government. You see...Islam is a Theocracy where the religious law drives every aspect of life including when and where to pray. Women are regularly tortured and beaten for the smallest of infractions and no one is allowed to have any other belief system. How can that type of closed minded thinking inrich our world?

ricbak

+ one Festus, I Fail to see how a religion can teach hatred and lack of civil rights. They start teaching this to kids at an early age. The early Years of BMHO was in strick islamic influence. (Although that is denied now).

Scarecrow

Obama declares US not at war with Islam

This article turned my stomach.

"We will convey our deep appreciation for the Islamic faith, which has done so much over so many centuries to shape the world for the better, including my own country," Obama said.

I think it is time to question theology and it's place in Government. You see...Islam is a Theocracy where the religious law drives every aspect of life including when and where to pray. Women are regularly tortured and beaten for the smallest of infractions and no one is allowed to have any other belief system. How can that type of closed minded thinking inrich our world?

with that type of closed minded thinking... we get obama...any questions?

Sheldon

Actually....

Only 10% of Muslims are the extremist that want jihad and to kill all non believers..... The issue is that the non extremist are also sheep....

Agreed....

Only 10% of Muslims are the extremist that want jihad and to kill all non believers..... The issue is that the non extremist are also sheep....

I also believe that it is fair to point out that, according to the Christian bible, women are treated just as poorly as in the Q'uran. Just because most people choose not to practice that way, the fact is that according to God's direct word (in either book) women are basically chattel. Glad we are a nation of laws!

HK4U

I also believe that it is fair to point out that, according to the Christian bible, women are treated just as poorly as in the Q'uran. Just because most people choose not to practice that way, the fact is that according to God's direct word (in either book) women are basically chattel. Glad we are a nation of laws!

I must have a different copy than you. I really do not see that in mine especially the New testament. That is one good thing about Christianity the road to salvation is the same for men, women, rich or poor. It is very simple. Know Jesus, know peace. No Jesus, no peace.

rockwerks

I must have a different copy than you. I really do not see that in mine especially the New testament. That is one good thing about Christianity the road to salvation is the same for men, women, rich or poor. It is very simple. Know Jesus, know peace. No Jesus, no peace.

rel_pie.gif

I have to laugh at that statement.

Predominantly Christian countries have the highest violent crime rates in the world.

Atheist countries have the lowest violent crime rates.

The problem with Christianity is you can kill someone in the morning and be absolved in the afternoon.

The Mafia, Drug cartels, etc are almost always Catholic based.

Hundreds of thousands in Ireland have been killed because one faction is protestant and the other catholic

Societies worse off 'when they have God on their side' - Times Online

I was a Head Deacon for a Presbyterian Community church for 10 years, baptized, the works.

I do believe in God and a higher power but believe that most organized religions do more harm than good.

Something else for all of you to hate me for. LOL

HK4U

rel_pie.gif

I have to laugh at that statement.

Predominantly Christian countries have the highest violent crime rates in the world.

Atheist countries have the lowest violent crime rates.

The problem with Christianity is you can kill someone in the morning and be absolved in the afternoon.

The Mafia, Drug cartels, etc are almost always Catholic based.

Hundreds of thousands in Ireland have been killed because one faction is protestant and the other catholic

Societies worse off 'when they have God on their side' - Times Online

I was a Head Deacon for a Presbyterian Community church for 10 years, baptized, the works.

I do believe in God and a higher power but believe that most organized religions do more harm than good.

Something else for all of you to hate me for. LOL

Church membership never got anyone into heaven. A personal relationship with Christ will. As Jesus said of himself "He that hath the Son hath life, he that hath not the Son of God hath not life". "I am the way the truth and the life. No man comes to the Father but by me." You talking about how you were a Head Deacon and all sounds a little like some one that gets a shot to prevent them from getting small pox. They get just enough to keep them from getting the real thing.

toreskha

Titles are un-American.
No one in particular...everyone together...

Link Removed

Islam has some good and bad features. So does Christianity. So do bicycles, hermit crabs and mangos.

Anything Obama says about Islam is going to be overanalyzed. Realistically, he seems to only pay lip service to religion when it suits his ends and otherwise just ignores it. If Obama is a Muslim, he's the laziest one I've ever seen.

Atheistic nations most often have low rates of crimes because they also have authoritarian governments. The penalty for a lot of things in China is to get dragged out into a field and have your brain perforated by a 7.62 round. Singapore will whip your bare behind with a cane for vandalism. The combination of severe penalties and a near guarantee of no meaningful legal representation add up to a huge incentive to obey the law.

Sorry, but I don't think that you are remembering correctly.

Well, Jesus did say the following, as recorded in the New Testament:

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica]"Behold, I will cast her into a bed, and them that commit adultery with her into great tribulation, except they repent of their deeds. And I will kill her children with death; and all the churches shall know that I am he which searcheth the reins and hearts: and I will give unto every one of you according to your works."[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica] (Revelation 2:22-23)[/FONT]

Therefore, if a woman commits adultery, Jesus will kill her children.

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica]"Let the women learn in silence with all subjection. But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence. For Adam was first formed, then Eve. And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression."[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica] (I Timothy 2:11-14)[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica]"Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord. For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church: and he is the saviour of the body. Therefore as the church is subject unto Christ, so let the wives be to their own husbands in everything." [/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica](Ephesians 5:22-24)[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica]"Let your women keep silence in the churches: for it is not permitted unto them to speak; but they are commanded to be under obedience, as also saith the law. And if they will learn any thing, let them ask their husbands at home: for it is a shame for women to speak in the church."[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica] (I Corinthians 14:34-35)[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica]Again, women will submit themselves to the will of men.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica]If you notice, I only quoted from the New Testament. The Old Testament stuff sent chills down my spine.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica]That said, I still love my Christian brothers and sisters. Overall, they are a great group of people!
[/FONT]

W

wolfhunter

Back to the original topic:

It saddens me that 0bama has such a deep appreciation of Islam, and such a low regard for the U.S.

HK4U

No one in particular...everyone together...

Link Removed

Islam has some good and bad features. So does Christianity. So do bicycles, hermit crabs and mangos.

Anything Obama says about Islam is going to be overanalyzed. Realistically, he seems to only pay lip service to religion when it suits his ends and otherwise just ignores it. If Obama is a Muslim, he's the laziest one I've ever seen.

Atheistic nations most often have low rates of crimes because they also have authoritarian governments. The penalty for a lot of things in China is to get dragged out into a field and have your brain perforated by a 7.62 round. Singapore will whip your bare behind with a cane for vandalism. The combination of severe penalties and a near guarantee of no meaningful legal representation add up to a huge incentive to obey the law.

A very good point.

rockwerks

A very good point.

Japan is considered an atheist nation and has only 1 murder 100,000 people.

Sheldon

Obama bows to Saudi king

watch our idiotic president in action

The only reason to bow to a foreign king is to acknowledge him as your mentor, superior or religious head and that you recognize his authority.... Which means BO is either a Muslim or a trator.... :hang3:

:angry::angry::angry:No true American would bow to any such person, That said.....:angry::angry::angry:

One more thing 10% Muslim population = about 100,000,000 potential terrorist think about it the go buy some more guns N ammo if you can find them....

HK4U

The only reason to bow to a foreign king is to acknowledge him as your mentor, superior or religious head and that you recognize his authority.... Which means BO is either a Muslim or a trator.... :hang3:

:angry::angry::angry:No true American would bow to any such person, That said.....:angry::angry::angry:

One more thing 10% Muslim population = about 100,000,000 potential terrorist think about it the go buy some more guns N ammo if you can find them....

OR both.

mrlarry

exclamation

What are these little caution/exclamation mark signs beside anything about Obaaama about? Just wondering.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Strategicfirearmtraining