Obama has an eye for the ladies...bill clinton part 2?

festus

God Bless Our Troops!!!
Oh là là - US President snapped checking out delegate's bum!
He may be the world’s most powerful man but even Barack Obama is not immune to the charms of a nice bottom!
Barack Obama Nicolas Sarkozy G8 summit: Oh là là US President delegate's bum - News - Bild.de
Fotogalerie Vergrößern G8 Summit in ItalyWorld leaders gather in L'Aquila for conferenceFoto: dpa1 von 8Related news
Obama and Merkel
Does Barack have a
problem with Angela?At the G8 summit in Italy, he was snapped apparently checking out the perfect curves of a young lady.

And French President Nicolas Sarkozy (54) was looking on in amusement… Oh là là, Monsieur le Président!

festus

God Bless Our Troops!!!
Barack obama indiscreet in his stares

Baby got Barack!
TAIL TO THE CHIEF - New York Post
The leader of the free world and his French counterpart were caught sneaking a peek at a the pink-satin-draped booty of a 17-year-old junior G-8 delegate just moments before the summit's official group photo was snapped in Italy yesterday.

Watch the Video Here

Obama wasn't the only head of state getting Yankee Doodle randy.

The president got a show of support for his stimulus package from French President Nicolas Sarkozy -- whose wandering eyes also couldn't help but take in the view.

The beauty who prompted the president to channel his inner Bill Clinton was identified as Rio de Janeiro resident Mayara Tavares. The girl from Ipanema had been selected to attend a meeting of young people held in conjunction with the summit.

While Obama and Sarkozy were playing, their wives were enduring an awkward time. The summit host, Italian Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi, was recently ditched by his wife because of a sex scandal, throwing social events for spouses into chaos. With Post Wire Services

KimberPB

Flight to the G-8 summit ......................................................... Tax payers dime
Lunch with the French president ............................................... Tax payers dime

Getting caught checking out the tail end of a underage hottie.............. Priceless

cgnavarro

In all fairness folks, look at that thing. He could have had his head turned in the opposite direction and still seen it. Lastly, I would have looked. DAMN!

utimmer43

It's no secret that I don't like the guy, but I'm going to have to give him a pass on this one. It seems to me that he was turning toward the girl behind him to help her down the steps, and "swept" the tailpiece in question. Now maybe he did catch a glimpse while "sweeping", but it wasn't as blatent as the still shot suggests.

Sarkozy on the otherhand...

Tex4oc

Patriot 1st
No pass

Sorry but no pass, it doesn't matter how deftly you check out jail bait, you're still looking at jail bait. A comedian once said he had a friend who wanted to go to Amsterdam because it was legal to sleep with 15 year olds, his reply "it's not the law that keeps my from wanting to"! Aside from the immature bodies, I never want to hear someone say "Eeuuuuww, you want me to what??!!??" What's next, cruisin' the junior high schools, again, sorry no pass.

utimmer43

My point is, judging from the video, I don't think that he was checking her out. It was just through the motion of turning around toward the girl behind him, (the one in the white and BLUE dress, ironically enough) that he ended up facing that direction.

If he WAS checking her out, then I agree, no pass. I personally cannot watch the video and conclude that he was. Guess we'll never really know.

ricardo900

I saw the video and agree with ABC news that he was just helping a girl down the stairs, its clear when you see the actual video. Link Removed

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
martinek