Obama Group Launches $100,000 Anti-Gun Advertising Blitz

SFC

Link Removed

Organizing for Action, the successor group to Obama’s campaign backers, plans to spend up to $100,000 on the campaign, and the national day of action marks the first test of the group's ability to mobilize the president's 2.2 million campaign volunteers to push for legislative change. Organizers have not disclosed which lawmakers will be included in the ads.

I say Propaganda and only the weak will believe this, but it was an interesting read

fuhr52

You can bet this will be aimed at the low information voters. Those are the easy marks. After all we can thank them for re-electing this administration.

TroutStalker

$100k is squat in advertising dollars. You can't even penetrate one major market for more than a week with that. I'm surprised there isn't millions being funneled to them via Obama to get the job done. Watch what happens when it gets closer to a vote.

BluesStringer

Les Brers
In politics and advertising, a budget of only $100K is about as significant as a single drop of water in the Pacific Ocean. Considering his campaign spent in the neighborhood of $1 billion last year, we should be encouraged that they can only come up with a 100 grand as the "successors" to the high-dollar campaign of just a year ago.

Blues

TroutStalker

One 30 second spot on Fox is $425,000 according to the article below. That being said, Obama can pick up the phone and call Rupert Murdock, et. al and get it on one of the liberal news stations for free.

http://m.adweek.com/news/television/their-prime-broadcast-spot-costs-soar-132805

fstroupe

I would imagine that the $100K is for production of an ad that will be a free public service announcement on the lib networks.

flashburns

Why don't they just put their-I mean our money towards the deficit!

“Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes... Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man.” (Thomas Jefferson quoting Cesare Beccaria)

anthonyj

Sadly, with the media in complete cooperation with Dear Leader, this push has and will continue to receive so much free advertising via misleading newspaper articles, evening news reports on "gun violence" and other "news" shows. Our only hope is pressuring our elected officials to do as they are sworn to do and uphold the rights granted to us in the Constitution.

SFC

I believe the article read that this Anti Gun advertisement would be for Today only and it would be online. If it works to their satisfaction then in June they would be spending 2.2 Million dollars.

To me they could spend 5 billion dollars and would not affect me, but will reach the low voting population, the ones who just do not give a damn and put BHO back in for a snd term

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshwells_22