Obama fake birth certificate???

festus

God Bless Our Troops!!!
Link Removed

This is a good chance for us to actually research something and prove it either true or false.:help:

This has been in the news for a couple of weeks. My thinking is that, if it had any merit, the republicans would be all over it. While I'm not an Obama supporter I don't think his citizenship is in question.

This has been in the news for a couple of weeks. My thinking is that, if it had any merit, the republicans would be all over it. While I'm not an Obama supporter I don't think his citizenship is in question.

It's a matter of "tactics" at this point. The one judge ruled that it's the responsibility of the respective parties to ensure that the candidates nominated are "qualified". This would include citizenship. Now that the absentee voting has begun, and the General Election quickly approaching, both campaigns are in full swing. What's going to happen is that Obama will probably be elected, then based on the constitution, the "evidence" will be provided and the U.S. Supreme Court will make the decision to invalidate the election. This will be an extremely fatal blow to the Democratic party, and place a huge amount of doubt in the minds of the voters of America. The party will scramble to get Hillary to replace Obama in the "special election" that will happen. This time, the Americans will be disgusted with the incompetence of the Democratic party, so they will either not vote, or vote for another candidate. When the dust settles, the President won't be a "Democrat" or "Republican".

He always said "change" is coming..... :wink:

gf

It's a matter of "tactics" at this point. The one judge ruled that it's the responsibility of the respective parties to ensure that the candidates nominated are "qualified". This would include citizenship. Now that the absentee voting has begun, and the General Election quickly approaching, both campaigns are in full swing. What's going to happen is that Obama will probably be elected, then based on the constitution, the "evidence" will be provided and the U.S. Supreme Court will make the decision to invalidate the election. This will be an extremely fatal blow to the Democratic party, and place a huge amount of doubt in the minds of the voters of America. The party will scramble to get Hillary to replace Obama in the "special election" that will happen. This time, the Americans will be disgusted with the incompetence of the Democratic party, so they will either not vote, or vote for another candidate. When the dust settles, the President won't be a "Democrat" or "Republican".

He always said "change" is coming..... :wink: gf

Wow, quite a theory. Maybe a possibility, I guess we'll have to see. Hmm, I wonder if that's the crisis everyone is talking about?

Wow, quite a theory. Maybe a possibility, I guess we'll have to see. Hmm, I wonder if that's the crisis everyone is talking about?

Could be. On a side note, Mr. Obama is headed to Hawaii because his grandmother is in the hospital. After looking over Colin Powell's comments and watching him on television several times, I'm confident that he's working to help get Obama elected, to eliminate Hillary fron stepping up to the plate. Should Obama bow out now, Hillary would be sure to step up to the plate, and take his place. At this point, I wouldn't be surprised if Mr. Obama takes this opportunity to withdraw from the race, in order to save face of the party.

Since the ballots have already been printed, and a few states have already distributed absentee ballots, if he withdraws now, McCain is a shoo in. Once he's elected, then the results "invalidated", then Hillary stands a fightig chance.

gf

Last edited:
Could be. On a side note, Mr. Obama is headed to Hawaii because his grandmother is in the hospital. After looking over Colin Powell's comments and watching him on television several times, I'm confident that he's working to help get Obama elected, to eliminate Hillary fron stepping up to the plate. Should Obama bow out now, Hillary would be sure to step up to the plate, and take his place. At this point, I wouldn't be surprised if Mr. Obama takes this opportunity to withdraw from the race, in order to save face of the party.

Since the ballots have already been printed, and a few states have already distributed absentee ballots, if he withdraws now, McCain is a shoo in. Once he's elected, then the results "invalidated", then Hillary stands a fightig chance.gf

Well GF, I don't know whether I can swallow all that but it is definitely an interesting theory. I'll be waiting to see what happens.

Well GF, I don't know whether I can swallow all that but it is definitely an interesting theory. I'll be waiting to see what happens.

I wouldn't be surprised if the various "shady" supporters extract "revenge" at a later date. Considering that he duped a lot of people into thinking that he was "qualified" to hold the office.

gf

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back