Obama Busted in What May Be the Crime of the Century…

longslide10

Actually I don't watch MSNBC.

I did however take the time to write a reply here that had links to the Wall St Journal, MarkeWatch, Forbes, The US Treasury, Dow Jones, The Congressional Budget Office, the US Bureau of Labor Statistics, the NYTimes, etc all of which supported the data I posted and which are all good information resources for any American.

I presented this data without insults or denigration, as one American providing factual data to other Americans with which they can make informed decisions. Strangely though, the moderators consider a respectful difference of opinion to somehow be too much for some here to endure, however they do seem to think that others using insults, making racist remarks and slandering the twice elected president of our country to be acceptable and that politely asking those posting the slander to support their claims to be unacceptable. So much for the first amendment. In case you may have forgotten the first amendment also protects speech that you disagree with. But this crowd apparently only respects one amendment.

As someone who enjoys the shooting sports I can't help but see attitudes at play here that give those who wish to control our access to firearms sufficient ammo to support their cause.

It is that attitude that has kept you enjoying the shooting sports. Homobama is an avid anti-gunner and even stated that he does not believe that people should have the right to own firearms and said his biggest failure while in office has been not being able to get more gun control. He is part of the communist movement to destroy us from within--make no mistake about that. His commie ideals and upbringing are why he was chosen by the power elite to be president. He is the reason why gun and ammo sales have gone through the roof in the past few years and continue to this day because the people have been awakened to the grand scheme of his and past administrations.

When you wake up from your dream and step into reality you'll understand what the end game of govt and their controllers really is. It is all about control and manipulation and they manipulate a lot of the so called facts you present which I see are mostly from govt sources or from commie leftist news agencies. They fudge those numbers to get people to believe the lies. I think you're going to have your eyes opened wide in the next few years and all those facts you resort to will be useless. I suggest you research some alternative sources and compare. Take the red pill and and take a trip deep back down the rabbit hole.

GryHounnd

Banned
It is that attitude that has kept you enjoying the shooting sports. Homobama is an avid anti-gunner and even stated that he does not believe that people should have the right to own firearms and said his biggest failure while in office has been not being able to get more gun control. He is part of the communist movement to destroy us from within--make no mistake about that. His commie ideals and upbringing are why he was chosen by the power elite to be president. He is the reason why gun and ammo sales have gone through the roof in the past few years and continue to this day because the people have been awakened to the grand scheme of his and past administrations.

When you wake up from your dream and step into reality you'll understand what the end game of govt and their controllers really is. It is all about control and manipulation and they manipulate a lot of the so called facts you present which I see are mostly from govt sources or from commie leftist news agencies. They fudge those numbers to get people to believe the lies. I think you're going to have your eyes opened wide in the next few years and all those facts you resort to will be useless. I suggest you research some alternative sources and compare. Take the red pill and and take a trip deep back down the rabbit hole.

FNF, with Slick and his mentality, Jesus Christ himself could come down from heaven with notarized and signed copies of any fact you want to present and he'd still oppose it as leftist, commie tripe. It's primarily due to willful ignorance and a stubborn refusal to trust anything or anyone who doesn't line up with his worldview. He and his ilk are a waste of time and genetic material, but thanks for the good info.

billt

Banned
I see you're quoting from the Bible, I guess you consider yourself a Christian then. So very Christ like of you to stand by and watch other people die "because they're lazy ..... or stupid". I assume that you'd be ok, if someone you loved was hurt, and people just stood there and watched them die instead of calling for an ambulance? I mean, shouldn't your dying loved one be able to call the ambulance herself? Oh, she's unable to, cell phone batteries are out? Well she can ask one of the people standing around if she can borrow their phone and then call for an ambulance herself . Oh the people watching won't let her borrow their phone? Well I guess your loved one can ask them to call an ambulance on her behalf? Oh, they won't even call an ambulance for her. Oh wait, a cop car pulls up, now she feels better because it's his job, just like the governor's, to protect the people, surely he'll call for an ambulance, but he won't call for an ambulance either. Well I guess that stupid lazy loved one of yours should have made sure her phone was charged before she left the house.

And BTW I'm not a communist, and I'm pretty sure you don't even know what one is. I own a small corporation, I started my business almost 40 years ago. But the difference between me and and you is that I actually care about other people. I'm not selfish and inhumane, which is exactly how your last statement makes you come across. Seriously, I feel very sorry for you. You must be a very bitter and unhappy person. I know life is unfair, but we're supposed to be civilized, not animals, and helping another person isn't a matter of giving them some sort of gift they don't deserve, it's because it doesn't take much in life for any of us to be in trouble or in need, but the social contract we all make is that we take care of each other as best we can. If there is a heaven, and you're standing in front of St Peter, and he googles your last post, what do you think the odds are that he'll let you in?

You'll have to forgive me. My violin is being restrung. :rolleyes:

FactsNotFiction

First off I enjoy the shooting sports. And in fact I used to have an FFL. But if there's anything that gives credence to the anti gun movement, besides of course 30,000 firearms deaths a year and things like Sandy Hook, it's the thought that people like you, with your paranoid views and glaring ignorance are armed. Fearful paranoid people are not exactly the ideal role models for gun ownership. However, that same "quality" makes them easy to manipulate, selling to fear works. So you question why gun sales have gone through the roof under Obama? Because the gun manufacturers told you that Obama was going to ban all guns sales and you needed to buy them before he did. Well he didn't ban them did he, but those gun manufacturers sure made a lot of money didn't they? A simple rule in life, if you want to know motivation follow the money.

I admit I didn't like Bush's policies and the disastrous results of them, but he was still my president and a fellow human being, so while I may well criticize his policies I did not stoop to being a 10 year old and have to make up a silly name for him.

And regarding communism, your whole wacky theory that the controllers of the government put a commie in charge is really illogical and out right absurd. Again follow the money, who is making all the money? The big corporations and through them the wealthy. You can deny that all you want, but that's just a obvious fact. The rich are getting richer and the rest of you are getting poorer. The share of wealth in this country owned by the wealthy is growing, and that means for the rest of us it's dropping.

So which party favors lowering taxes on the rich, cutting capital gains taxes and inheritance taxes which only really benefits the rich, cutting benefits and services to the poor and middle class, which again means lower taxes on the rich, allowing corporations to keep their profits over seas, and keeping wages down. Which party allowed the banks from 2003-2007 to make 20% of all mortgages to subprime borrowers, that is unqualified borrowers, and lowered or removed down payment requirements, so that Wall st could have more mortgages to package and sell as mortgage backed securities, and then in order to let wall st gamble with even more money that wasn't theirs changed the net capital rule to allow wall st to have up to 40 times leverage, that is gamble with 40 times more money than they actually had. And then when that gambling wrecked the economy, Wall st got bailed out to the tune of $700 Billion, and were back in business again like nothing happened. I'll give you a hint, it wasn't Obama's party.

And coincidently when we had two former oil men in the White House, Bush and Cheney, oil hit it's all time price of $147 a barrel, which made their friends and campaign backers an awful lot of money. And Of course Halliburton, of which Cheney used to be CEO, made almost $40 Billion off the Iraq war. Even Rand Paul says that we wen to war for Halliburton. Follow the money.

So back to your brilliant plan to have a country controlled by rich people, big corporations and wall st, choosing to put a "commie" in the White House. And the first things that Obama did was try to regulate Wall st, and you can hear wall st squealing about that, and raise taxes on the wealthy. I'm sure the rich were real happy about it.

So besides your theory being utter nonsense, it does show you have an excellent imagination.

Farmhood

Oh my gosh!
Man you can really ID progressives.
I am the greatest
I am really caring
I help animals
I love everyone and have since birth.
Since I'm sure you don't know what birth is you are uncaring.
I am so smart just ask me!
I care about the children and because I bloviate about myself so much...you are not a caring person.
All the things in the world that are good I take credit for...
Furthermore I am successful and have been fo 90 years thats right I am also super healthy I'm only 110 years old.
You want proof just PM me

Liberals....next, one of them is going to try to take credit for the internet. Ok Ok so mabe I went a little to far on the last one...sorry

sinful nature is always hostile to God....

Farmhood

I have visited some of the liberal forums and buddy I will tell you... there aint nuff mustard for all those hotdogs. That's why they are here.... What do you get with a room full of liberal?
It's like baseball. A room full of catchers all wanting to be pitchers.

FactsNotFiction

Oh my gosh!
Man you can really ID progressives.
I am the greatest
I am really caring
I help animals
I love everyone and have since birth.
Since I'm sure you don't know what birth is you are uncaring.
I am so smart just ask me!
I care about the children and because I bloviate about myself so much...you are not a caring person.
All the things in the world that are good I take credit for...
Furthermore I am successful and have been fo 90 years thats right I am also super healthy I'm only 110 years old.
You want proof just PM me

Liberals....next, one of them is going to try to take credit for the internet. Ok Ok so mabe I went a little to far on the last one...sorry

You use a lot of words and don't actually say anything of any consequence. It's obvious that you don't really have anything of value to contribute, simply because you're ignorant. I don't say that as an insult but merely as an observation. You have to rely on childish comments because you simply don't know anything and can't produce a reply that actually brings up or disputes any real points. I can only assume that no one seeks out your opinions or asks for advice, so very sad.

FactsNotFiction

Supremes alerted to Obama's pattern of 'lawless behavior'

Supremes alerted to Obama?s pattern of ?lawless behavior?

So a conservative think tank doesn't like Obama? And has filed a complaint!!! Oh my GOD!!!! What a shocker!!! And this is reported on a right wing web site!!! I bet you can find a right wing site that says that Obama killed JFK. Here's what's going to happen with this latest shocker. Nothing. Not because Obama's black, which seems to be the excuse so many here make for his not getting impeached because I'm sure it's the 13% black population of America rules our country, but because there's nothing there. Just like the warnings of Obama coming for your guns, death panels, FEMA camps, etc,etc,etc. none of which have happened. It's all BS used to make fearful people do things that go against their best interests and make money for corporations. Because as long as you can be convinced that tax cuts for the rich are good, that allowing corporations to dump poisons in your drinking water and into the air instead of disposing the safely, that climate change is a hoax, etc, they will keep making lots of money, at your expense.

And btw Fox news, which is most likely where most of you get your misinformation from, it's second biggest shareholder is Saudi Prince Al-Waleed. Besides Saudi Arabia having public beheadings and not allowing women to drive, they are also the biggest financial backers of all those Madrassas that radicalize young muslim men. But Al-Waleed knows a money maker when he sees it, so the fact that he hates christians won't get in the way.

Also the president of FOX, Roger Ailes, was media advisor to Nixon, Reagan and Bush. So I'm sure he's totally impartial, then again according to a recent Politifact study, 60% of what they checked on FOX was a lie. CNN was only wrong 18%. So most of what you hear on Fox is wrong. That can be verified by a study done by Fairleigh Dickinson University which concluded that Fox viewers were less informed than people who don't watch ANY news or read any newspapers. What that means is that what Fox viewers get is MISINFORMATION. You're actually made MORE ignorant by watching Fox. And a great example is the current controversy where Fox news said that in the UK and France there are places so controlled by moslems that they are "no go zones", they went as far as picking a specific town in the UK, which turns out is 78% christian. BTW Fox is being sued by the Mayor of Paris for slander.

So keep using these nut case internet sites and Fox news as your source for information, while ignoring the official facts that are used by all of the world governments, all of the big corporations, all of the universities, and even the US military and CIA use this data. But ignore that and instead believe what some paranoid, is putting out. So how are those FEMA camps and death panels going?

BTW this week Fox's rating for lying is 63%
Link Removed

Link Removed

Here's the Fairleigh Dickinson study,

http://publicmind.fdu.edu/2012/confirmed/final.pdf

A funny thing though, one of the authors of the study got emails from Fox viewers which stated,

"...says Dan Cassino, an assistant professor of political science at FDU. “They tell you all sorts of things about yourself that you didn’t know,” he says. “Apparently I’m a communist, anti-intellectual and I make stuff up.” Cassino fielded requests from detractors who demanded to see the data — not the data presented in the study, but rather the data “before I had changed it.”

Gosh, that sounds familiar to me, where have I heard that before? Oh Yeah, right here, in this thread.

Link Removed

FactsNotFiction

Al "Global Warming Hypocrite" Gore already claimed that.

Wow you guys are like shooting fish in a barrel when it comes to exposing ignorance. Gore NEVER claimed that.

snopes.com: Did Al Gore Claim He Invented the Internet?
Political misquotes: The 10 most famous things never actually said - 'I invented the Internet.' ? Al Gore - CSMonitor.com

However Al Gore's contribution to the internet was meaningful as confirmed by Internet pioneers Robert Kahn and Vinton Cerf (the latter often referred to as the "father of the Internet") in 2000 noted that "Al Gore was the first political leader to recognize the importance of the Internet and to promote and support its development" and that "No other elected official, to our knowledge, has made a greater contribution [to the Internet] over a longer period of time":

longslide10

First off I enjoy the shooting sports. And in fact I used to have an FFL. But if there's anything that gives credence to the anti gun movement, besides of course 30,000 firearms deaths a year and things like Sandy Hook, it's the thought that people like you, with your paranoid views and glaring ignorance are armed. Fearful paranoid people are not exactly the ideal role models for gun ownership. However, that same "quality" makes them easy to manipulate, selling to fear works. So you question why gun sales have gone through the roof under Obama? Because the gun manufacturers told you that Obama was going to ban all guns sales and you needed to buy them before he did. Well he didn't ban them did he, but those gun manufacturers sure made a lot of money didn't they? A simple rule in life, if you want to know motivation follow the money.

I admit I didn't like Bush's policies and the disastrous results of them, but he was still my president and a fellow human being, so while I may well criticize his policies I did not stoop to being a 10 year old and have to make up a silly name for him.

And regarding communism, your whole wacky theory that the controllers of the government put a commie in charge is really illogical and out right absurd. Again follow the money, who is making all the money? The big corporations and through them the wealthy. You can deny that all you want, but that's just a obvious fact. The rich are getting richer and the rest of you are getting poorer. The share of wealth in this country owned by the wealthy is growing, and that means for the rest of us it's dropping.

So which party favors lowering taxes on the rich, cutting capital gains taxes and inheritance taxes which only really benefits the rich, cutting benefits and services to the poor and middle class, which again means lower taxes on the rich, allowing corporations to keep their profits over seas, and keeping wages down. Which party allowed the banks from 2003-2007 to make 20% of all mortgages to subprime borrowers, that is unqualified borrowers, and lowered or removed down payment requirements, so that Wall st could have more mortgages to package and sell as mortgage backed securities, and then in order to let wall st gamble with even more money that wasn't theirs changed the net capital rule to allow wall st to have up to 40 times leverage, that is gamble with 40 times more money than they actually had. And then when that gambling wrecked the economy, Wall st got bailed out to the tune of $700 Billion, and were back in business again like nothing happened. I'll give you a hint, it wasn't Obama's party.

And coincidently when we had two former oil men in the White House, Bush and Cheney, oil hit it's all time price of $147 a barrel, which made their friends and campaign backers an awful lot of money. And Of course Halliburton, of which Cheney used to be CEO, made almost $40 Billion off the Iraq war. Even Rand Paul says that we wen to war for Halliburton. Follow the money.

So back to your brilliant plan to have a country controlled by rich people, big corporations and wall st, choosing to put a "commie" in the White House. And the first things that Obama did was try to regulate Wall st, and you can hear wall st squealing about that, and raise taxes on the wealthy. I'm sure the rich were real happy about it.

So besides your theory being utter nonsense, it does show you have an excellent imagination.

You're a complete dolt. Where do you think those firearm deaths come from? It's innner city gang bangers and the illegal drug trade not fearful law abiding paranoid citizens. If it weren't for the millions of constitution, bible thumping, pro-2A gun owners in this country we would be facing a myriad of new anti-gun laws including all kinds of bans, restrictions and registration etc. I don't doubt there is some manipulation from manufacturers but it wouldn't be needed if they weren't facing loss of profits from an ever increasingly over-reaching and controlling govt whose ultimate goal is to wipe out the constitution and bring us under their one world govt.

So you think millions of people have suddenly become simply paranoid and not suspicious or concerned of where govt is trying to take us? By the way the NWO is a state of fascism/marxism and Homobama is most definitely a marxist and a mooslum which in itself is fascist. He is just another puppet planted by the banking cartel as was Bush 1 & 2, Clintorous and on down the line to as far back as Woody "back stabbing" Wilson. We lost our govt a century ago and everything they have been doing has been with their NWO in mind. These elitist scum have been using our govt and military to do their dirty work and to steal the wealth of Americans and enslave us via debt and it is not just us mind you. As far as I am concerned both parties, if you wanna call it that, are corrupt to the gills and are really all about "we the government".

I agree with some of what you say but you are still on that Homobama Kool-Aid.

FactsNotFiction

eBay Lays Off Thousands After Obama Touts Company in State of the Union Address
CEO is an Obama donor, has given almost exclusively to Democrats

eBay Lays Off Thousands After Obama Touts Company in State of the Union Address | Washington Free Beacon

That title makes it sound like those layoffs were BECAUSE Obama mentioned them in the SOTU. Not the case. Corporate layoffs are planned weeks if not months in advance, and these layoffs are related to spinning off PayPal and a battle between investor Carl Icahn and the company. It has nothing to do with Obama. So again you use a less than neutral source for your info.

EBay to cut 2,400 jobs, unload enterprise business - Fortune

FactsNotFiction

You're a complete dolt. Where do you think those firearm deaths come from? It's innner city gang bangers and the illegal drug trade not fearful law abiding paranoid citizens. If it weren't for the millions of constitution, bible thumping, pro-2A gun owners in this country we would be facing a myriad of new anti-gun laws including all kinds of bans, restrictions and registration etc. I don't doubt there is some manipulation from manufacturers but it wouldn't be needed if they weren't facing loss of profits from an ever increasingly over-reaching and controlling govt whose ultimate goal is to wipe out the constitution and bring us under their one world govt.

So you think millions of people have suddenly become simply paranoid and not suspicious or concerned of where govt is trying to take us? By the way the NWO is a state of fascism/marxism and Homobama is most definitely a marxist and a mooslum which in itself is fascist. He is just another puppet planted by the banking cartel as was Bush 1 & 2, Clintorous and on down the line to as far back as Woody "back stabbing" Wilson. We lost our govt a century ago and everything they have been doing has been with their NWO in mind. These elitist scum have been using our govt and military to do their dirty work and to steal the wealth of Americans and enslave us via debt and it is not just us mind you. As far as I am concerned both parties, if you wanna call it that, are corrupt to the gills and are really all about "we the government".

I agree with some of what you say but you are still on that Homobama Kool-Aid.

You're wrong about those gun deaths being "inner city gang bangers" in 2010 ( the first numbers i could get) of the 31,672 US gun deaths, 7454 were Black, 23490 were white, the remaining number the race was not determined. So even if you assume that all of those 7454 blacks were gang related, that still leaves 23490, that were most likely not.
Deaths by Firearms, 1979?2010

Now not all gun deaths are murder, in fact most firearm deaths are suicide. However having a gun in the home increases the rate of suicide by 3 to 4 times. And it's not that those same victims would have killed themselves anyway, although some might, it's that access to the gun, and maybe a moment of dire despair made the gun an easy out. BTW suicide is the 10th leading cause of death in the US.

Gun ownership tied to three-fold increase in suicide risk | Fox News
Suicide | Harvard Injury Control Research Center | Harvard School of Public Health

When It comes to murder by gun, According to the FBI of the 12,664 Homicides in 2011 the victim and killer knew each other 5332 times. This number could be far higher because in 5,588 of those total murders, they did not determine the killer.
660 times the relationship was wife/husband
253 times it was Mother/father
445 times it was son/daughter
115 times it was brother/sister
279 times it was another type of relative, cousin, aunt, uncle, grand parent, etc
2700 times it was an acquaintance
377 times it was a friend
635 times it was a boyfriend/girlfriend
107 times it was a neighbor
24 times an employer/employee

ONLY 1481 times was it confirmed the killer was a stranger to the victim. Bottom line, you don't need to protect yourself from a stranger, you need to protect yourself from someone you know. As crazy as that sounds it's the facts.

FBI ? Expanded Homicide Data Table 10

And of course about 1000 people die a year from firearm accidents, and 60,000 people are injured by firearms but not killed.
Link Removed

The fact is that having a gun in the home actually lowers the safety of the home. And that states with more guns have far more gun deaths, but that should not seem surprising.

Homicide | Harvard Injury Control Research Center | Harvard School of Public Health
Link Removed

Farmhood

Sorry afyer catching you in that bogus pole stuff earlier...I just can't believe most your posts.

GryHounnd

Banned
Sorry afyer catching you in that bogus pole stuff earlier...I just can't believe most your posts.

You wouldn't believe most of his posts anyway since his politics don't line up with yours....why should one bad post matter to you anyways?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using USA Carry mobile app

FactsNotFiction

Bogus POLL stuff? Here's links to the two polls I quoted:

Currently Obama is at 52% approval in the latest Rasmussen Poll>;

Daily Presidential Tracking Poll - Rasmussen Reports?

And the Washington Post/ABC poll which shows Obama just before the SOTU at 50%

Link Removed

Seriously, are you just illiterate? Or are you so overwhelmingly delusional or ideological that you are blinded to all facts and reason?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NearshoreRnD