Obama Busted in What May Be the Crime of the Century…

"left wing communist statistics to support your viewpoint" wow, you really haven't bothered to read anything I've written. So I assume you are referring to Forbes, Fortune, The Wall st Journal, Bloomberg, BusinessWeek, the US treasury, The Bureau of Labor Statistics, The Congressional Budget Office, The CDC, The FBI, The American Journal of Epidemiology, The National Safety Council, Denver Post, Time Magazine, The Atlantic, US news and World Report, Reuters, CNBC, FactCheck.Org, CNN, Harvard, Penn St, Duke University,

http://www.cbo.gov/publication/49450
http://www.marketwatch.com/story/how-the-bubble-destroyed-the-middle-class-2011-07-08
http://www.forbes.com/sites/adamhar...performs-reagan-on-jobs-growth-and-investing/
http://blogs.wsj.com/economics/2009/01/09/bush-on-jobs-the-worst-track-record-on-record/
http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-brief...lower-unemployment-to-6-percent-in-first-term
http://popist.com/s/5ea30c5/
http://money.cnn.com/2012/02/24/news/economy/gingrich_gas_prices/
http://healthaffairs.org/blog/2014/...d-expansion-the-health-and-financial-impacts/
Link Removed
http://www.bankrate.com/finance/insurance/map-states-expanding-medicaid.aspx
http://healthaffairs.org/blog/2014/...d-expansion-the-health-and-financial-impacts/
Link Removed
Deaths by Firearms, 1979?2010
Gun ownership tied to three-fold increase in suicide risk | Fox News
Suicide | Harvard Injury Control Research Center | Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health
FBI ? Expanded Homicide Data Table 10
Link Removed
Homicide | Harvard Injury Control Research Center | Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health
How Guns And Violence Cost Every American $564 In 2010 - Forbes
Gun Threats and Self-Defense Gun Use | Harvard Injury Control Research Center | Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health
How Often Do We Use Guns in Self-Defense? - Businessweek
Link Removed
http://www.nsc.org/NSCDocuments_Corporate/2014-Injury-Facts-Odds-Dying-43.pdf
Why the economy performs better under Democratic presidents - Fortune
Want a Better Economy? History Says Vote Democrat! - Forbes
Link Removed
Link Removed
Republican or Democrat Presidents: Which Are Better for the Stock Market? - DailyFinance
Stocks Return More With Democrat in White House: BGOV Barometer - Bloomberg Business
Debunking Canadian health care myths - The Denver Post
How Does Britain's National Health Service Work? - TIME
http://www.nytimes.com/2014/07/06/s...s-appointments-have-become-the-norm.html?_r=1
Lower costs lure U.S. patients abroad for treatment - CNN.com
U.S. Healthcare Ranked Dead Last Compared To 10 Other Countries - Forbes
U.S. Care Quality is No Better Than Other Countries | Physicians for a National Health Program
Health Costs: How the U.S. Compares With Other Countries
New Health Rankings: Of 17 Nations, U.S. Is Dead Last - The Atlantic
Link Removed
Link Removed
Medical Bills Are the Biggest Cause of US Bankruptcies: Study
Top 5 Reasons Why People Go Bankrupt
Health Care Bill Bankruptcies
On your side of the discussion, only a handful of sources were cited and they included beauties like these:

eBay Lays Off Thousands After Obama Touts Company in State of the Union Address | Washington Free Beacon And this gem from the Washington Free Beacon, which of course was easily discredited because eBay is laying off people because they are spinning off Paypal, but that little detail didn't matter, not when the source is of course the Washington Free Beacon, of course the article I responded with was from Forune- EBay to cut 2,400 jobs, unload enterprise business - Fortune
Supremes alerted to Obama?s pattern of ?lawless behavior? Is this a credible source? WND who the hell is that? I love their article titled,"How .
Obamacare will push doctors to suicide" and "Supreme's asked:How long will you let Obama make it up?" I thought this was The Onion.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?x-yt-cl=84503534&v=_T-F_zfoDqI&x-yt-ts=1421914688 I can't believe you guys went as far as using a "Virtual president" making virtual "state of the Union" speech as some sort of credible source. Why not just use cat videos?
And the very first link posted here, the one that started the whole thread
BREAKING: Obama Busted in What May Be the Crime of the Century... Impeach Him NOW From the Conservative Tribune- never heard of it, and I'm sure it's non partisan or not biased right? And of course it's claim was so compelling and the evidence so undeniable those Republicans in the House and Senate jumped on it and impeached Obama? No, they didn't? Oh that's right, he's black and blacks have all the power in the US.

Link Removed

FactsNotFiction

Link Removed

I'm the one with the supporting facts, and you've got your head so far up your ass that the most obvious indisputable facts can't get through. And if I'm so wrong why not dispute those facts and links I posted with credible ones of your own instead of posting a stupid jpeg? Because you can't. Any person with half a brain would look at that sheer amount of supporting facts and the extreme credibility of the sources and admit I have an incredibly strong case and know what I'm talking. But not here.

The current crop of people on the right are so blatantly ignorant it would be funny if it weren't so sad.

Many on the right deny the effectiveness of vaccines and refuse to vaccinate their children, counter to what decades of proven science has shown, so what's happening now? Measles and other diseases long thought gone are making a comeback. So because opinion trumps facts on the right, people will suffer and some will die from Measles needlessly. Not to forget that Whooping cough and even Diphtheria are making a comeback.

Even though 97-98% of the worlds scientists agree without hesitation that climate change is happening, that the last decade was the hottest on the planet on record, and that carbon and methane emissions are the biggest cause, the right denies this. I guess the fact that scientists can read a thermometer, record the temperatures and then observe the trend doesn't matter. Or the fact that they can test the atmosphere by testing air bubbles trapped in Antarctic ice and see the patterns of carbon in the atmosphere for 600,000 years doesn't count. So because of the ignorance on the right, climate change is going to get worse. More droughts, more coastal flooding, more wild fires, more powerful storms and hurricanes, enjoy them, because they're only going to get worse.

GryHounnd

Banned
I'm the one with the supporting facts, and you've got your head so far up your ass that the most obvious indisputable facts can't get through. And if I'm so wrong why not dispute those facts and links I posted with credible ones of your own instead of posting a stupid jpeg? Because you can't. Any person with half a brain would look at that sheer amount of supporting facts and the extreme credibility of the sources and admit I have an incredibly strong case and know what I'm talking. But not here.

The current crop of people on the right are so blatantly ignorant it would be funny if it weren't so sad.

Many on the right deny the effectiveness of vaccines and refuse to vaccinate their children, counter to what decades of proven science has shown, so what's happening now? Measles and other diseases long thought gone are making a comeback. So because opinion trumps facts on the right, people will suffer and some will die from Measles needlessly. Not to forget that Whooping cough and even Diphtheria are making a comeback.

Even though 97-98% of the worlds scientists agree without hesitation that climate change is happening, that the last decade was the hottest on the planet on record, and that carbon and methane emissions are the biggest cause, the right denies this. I guess the fact that scientists can read a thermometer, record the temperatures and then observe the trend doesn't matter. Or the fact that they can test the atmosphere by testing air bubbles trapped in Antarctic ice and see the patterns of carbon in the atmosphere for 600,000 years doesn't count. So because of the ignorance on the right, climate change is going to get worse. More droughts, more coastal flooding, more wild fires, more powerful storms and hurricanes, enjoy them, because they're only going to get worse.

FNF,

“Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.”

― George Carlin

Mr. Morrison is uniquely qualified, I have learned from experience.

Link Removed

FNF,

“Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.”

― George Carlin

Mr. Morrison is uniquely qualified, I have learned from experience.
It would appear that you would like to continue our little interaction.
"We" know of each other because I'm trying to keep his (grydog) rampant ignorance in check.
It would seem that this year there are more tools joining who have no grasp of what we are fighting for....

Link Removed

Oldgrunt

FNF: You seem to be in disagreement with others on a myriad of subjects and seemingly regard all to be ignorant. I won't go into but one thing and that is the claims about vaccines, pro and con. You seem to rely on the effectiveness of current vaccines but don't mention that there are also dangers from them. The rise in diseases from the past can be attributed, in part, to the influx of illegal immigrants in the past few years and the lack of health measures to screen them by the government. Our illustrious potentate seems to be hell-bent to bring in more of them so I would assume diseases, new or recurring, will increase. With this rise in diseases, the government is pushing vaccines especially for our children as preventive measures but the vaccines are not well received because of various side-effects. Consequently, parents are refusing to vaccinate their children for fear of what might happen. I have read several reports on the pros and cons of the vaccines and, if my children were younger, I couldn't be sure some of the diseases were as dangerous as the vaccines themselves. I have added a few references to show why there is the reticence concerning vaccines and I do not consider those refusing them to be ignorant, only cautious for the lives of their children. Everyone is not as ignorant as you make out.

Illegal Alien Minors Spreading TB, Dengue, Swine Flu - Judicial Watch

Link Removed

Link Removed

Illegal Immigration and Public Health (2009)

Vaccines: VPD-VAC/Who Should NOT Get Vaccinated?

Link Removed

FactsNotFiction

FNF: You seem to be in disagreement with others on a myriad of subjects and seemingly regard all to be ignorant. I won't go into but one thing and that is the claims about vaccines, pro and con. You seem to rely on the effectiveness of current vaccines but don't mention that there are also dangers from them. The rise in diseases from the past can be attributed, in part, to the influx of illegal immigrants in the past few years and the lack of health measures to screen them by the government. Our illustrious potentate seems to be hell-bent to bring in more of them so I would assume diseases, new or recurring, will increase. With this rise in diseases, the government is pushing vaccines especially for our children as preventive measures but the vaccines are not well received because of various side-effects. Consequently, parents are refusing to vaccinate their children for fear of what might happen. I have read several reports on the pros and cons of the vaccines and, if my children were younger, I couldn't be sure some of the diseases were as dangerous as the vaccines themselves. I have added a few references to show why there is the reticence concerning vaccines and I do not consider those refusing them to be ignorant, only cautious for the lives of their children. Everyone is not as ignorant as you make out.

Illegal Alien Minors Spreading TB, Dengue, Swine Flu - Judicial Watch

Link Removed

Link Removed

Illegal Immigration and Public Health (2009)

Vaccines: VPD-VAC/Who Should NOT Get Vaccinated?

Link Removed

I see you have a plethora of Tin Foil Hat sources. The CDC and NIH do not consider immigrants, legal or not to be a major threat when it comes to disease. The internet is a great source of information, it's also a great source of misinformation. The links you posted are to extreme conservative sites with a definite political agenda. Medical science doesn't care about politics it cares about facts and studies, and while not perfect many of us would not be alive today if it were not so successful.

However as you are so concerned with the health and safety of American Citizens might I suggest that you support vaccinations, which 50 years of history have proven to be incredibly successful at ending many dreaded diseases, these cases of Measles in California are just the tip of the iceberg, it's going to get much worse. So while every drug or vaccines may have a small percentage of side effects, the benefits greatly out weigh the risks. Plus we do have an obligation to each other not through action or inaction to cause harm to others, you may feel the risk to vaccinate your kids, as microscopic as it is, means that because they have normal immune systems if they got measles they'd be ok, but what if they infected their friend, grand parent, etc, with a weaker immune system, they could cause a death.

Also pressure your state government to expand Medicaid as it is estimated that between 7,000 and 17,000 Americans will die in those states each year due to lack of healthcare because their state did not expanding Medicaid.

FactsNotFiction

It would appear that you would like to continue our little interaction.
"We" know of each other because I'm trying to keep his (grydog) rampant ignorance in check.
It would seem that this year there are more tools joining who have no grasp of what we are fighting for....

Link Removed

I know what I'm fighting against, ignorance. And these following links explain a lot.

From Psychology Today:
"There is a growing and disturbing trend of anti-intellectual elitism in American culture. It’s the dismissal of science, the arts, and humanities and their replacement by entertainment, self-righteousness, ignorance, and deliberate gullibility."

also from Psychology Today:
"Liberalism may therefore be evolutionarily novel, and the Hypothesis would predict that more intelligent individuals are more likely than less intelligent individuals to espouse liberalism as a value.

Analyses of large representative samples, from both the United States and the United Kingdom, confirm this prediction. In both countries, more intelligent children are more likely to grow up to be liberals than less intelligent children. For example, among the American sample, those who identify themselves as “very liberal” in early adulthood have a mean childhood IQ of 106.4, whereas those who identify themselves as “very conservative” in early adulthood have a mean childhood IQ of 94.8."
And:
"Peering inside the brain with MRI scans, researchers at University College London found that self-described conservative students had a larger amygdala ( Link Removed ) than liberals. The amygdala is an almond-shaped structure deep in the brain that is active during states of fear and anxiety. Liberals had more gray matter at least in the anterior cingulate cortex, a region of the brain that helps people cope with complexity."

Anti-intellectualism is taking over the US | Comment is free | The Guardian
The Science of Why We Don't Believe Science | Mother Jones
https://www.psychologytoday.com/blo...y-liberals-are-more-intelligent-conservatives
https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/the-human-beast/201104/conservatives-big-fear-brain-study-finds
Link Removed

Oldgrunt

FNF: I'm terribly sorry but I am not able to buy into all you are attempting to spread. I am particularly sensitive to vaccines and am part of that 50 years of history you are throwing out. Actually, a lot longer than 50 and am aware of problems caused by some vaccines. Admittedly, vaccines worked wonders in their beginnings but there seems to be problems with them today. When the side effects are more harmful than the disease, I am hesitant to see them given to children, especially since I have five great-grandchildren susceptible to these diseases that are reappearing. What you consider "tinfoil hat" sources seem to disagree with your take so I believe I will go with caution rather than your assertions unless you have the credentials to back them up.

FactsNotFiction

FNF: I'm terribly sorry but I am not able to buy into all you are attempting to spread. I am particularly sensitive to vaccines and am part of that 50 years of history you are throwing out. Actually, a lot longer than 50 and am aware of problems caused by some vaccines. Admittedly, vaccines worked wonders in their beginnings but there seems to be problems with them today. When the side effects are more harmful than the disease, I am hesitant to see them given to children, especially since I have five great-grandchildren susceptible to these diseases that are reappearing. What you consider "tinfoil hat" sources seem to disagree with your take so I believe I will go with caution rather than your assertions unless you have the credentials to back them up.

I don't have credentials to back up the safety of vaccines, but pretty much every doctor on the planet supports vaccines. So where are your credentials that qualifies you to make decisions on public safety? Because if your grand kids get infected, it is likely they'll infect others, so without any credible information on your part, and contrary to what all the doctors and health professional say you are putting other people's lives and health at risk.
Here's what the US Center for Disease Control says:
“Like all biological products, you can never say anything is 100 percent safe,” explained Dr. William Schaffner, professor of preventive medicine at Vanderbilt University. “But after millions of doses given around the world, I can tell you that adverse events are extremely rare.” and "One person in six reports having a fever within a week of being given a measles shot, according to the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. About 5 percent of people experience a mild rash and about 1 percent of people notice some swelling in their glands.
A severe allergy to the shots occurs less than once in a million doses, according to agency statistics. And autism, coma or brain damage as a result of the vaccine is so extraordinarily rare, Schaffner said, it is hard to pinpoint immunization as the true cause."
Here's what the American Academy of Pediatrics says about the side effects of the Measles Vaccine:
"“While it is best to get the vaccine as soon as your child reaches the recommended age, it is never too late to get your children caught up so they can receive the vaccine and be fully protected,” the academy said its statement.
The group also stressed that the dangers of measles are real. Before the vaccine was widely in use, up to 500 children died from the disease each year, said Dr. Richard Besser, ABC News chief health and medical editor.
It is an unfortunate coincidence that vaccines are usually given right around the same time a child is typically flagged for autistic symptoms, Schaffner said."
Whereas according to the World Health Organization:
"Measles is one of the leading causes of death among young children even though a safe and cost-effective vaccine is available.
In 2013, there were 145 700 measles deaths globally – about 400 deaths every day or 16 deaths every hour.
Measles vaccination resulted in a 75% drop in measles deaths between 2000 and 2013 worldwide.
In 2013, about 84% of the world's children received one dose of measles vaccine by their first birthday through routine health services – up from 73% in 2000.
During 2000-2013, measles vaccination prevented an estimated 15.6 million deaths making measles vaccine one of the best buys in public health."
With the current outbreak of Measles at Disney, all it took was one person with Measles to now infect 102 people in 15 states. Just one person did that. And how many other people have been infected by those 102 by this point? "Since 2001, the number of cases has topped 100 only five times, and there were more than 200 cases in 2011, the CDC says. However, last year, the number spiked to 644 cases, the agency reported." A 600% rise in the last 6 years. And that number will grow and grow.
CDC: 102 measles cases in January, most stemming from Disney outbreak - CNN.com
If you're a grandad you may have some recollection of a parent's biggest fear in the 1930's to 1960's, Polio. "In the late 1940s to the early 1950s, polio crippled an average of more than 35,000 people in the United States each year; it was one of the most feared diseases of the twentieth century." (CDC) Heard of any Polio cases lately? The last US case of Polio was in 1979. But thanks to people not getting immunized, Polio can come back, because in third world countries they still have cases. So you go on vacation somewhere and guess what you bring back with you?
A Polio-Free U.S. Thanks to Vaccine Efforts | Features | CDC
All of those childhood diseases from the 1950's and 1960's are going to come raging back. And in fact they already are coming back. Whooping cough went from 265,269 cases in 1939 down to 1010 in 1976 because of vaccines and is now back up to 48,277 in 2012. Here's my guess at what's going to happen, when all these diseases return, and people start dropping like flies, there will be a huge push back towards vaccinations. I mean if your neighbors's kid dies of Measles or whooping cough I'm willing to bet you'll have your kids at the doctor's office getting a shot that day. But because of vaccinations in the past it seems so unlikely now that your kids can get those diseases, and the misinformation about vaccines is so prevalent, you'll just take your chances. But you're also gambling with everyone else's health.
https://www.sciencenews.org/article/whooping-cough-bounces-back
Whooping Cough Outbreak Fueled by Vaccination Refusals - ABC News

Plus we do have an obligation to each other not through action or inaction to cause harm to others.

What?

Sure thing Mr. Spock....

"The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few or the one".

Isn't that what you meant?

Guess what though? I live in a Constitutional Republic. My "needs" are not superseded for the benefit of others.
In fact, my rights / needs are equal and just as potent as yours or anyone else's.

I know, I know... Do it for the children!

You are one of many.....

That "we" could do without.

Link Removed

FactsNotFiction

What?

Sure thing Mr. Spock....

"The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few or the one".

Isn't that what you meant?

Guess what though? I live in a Constitutional Republic. My "needs" are not superseded for the benefit of others.
In fact, my rights / needs are equal and just as potent as yours or anyone else's.

I know, I know... Do it for the children!

You are one of many.....

That "we" could do without.

Link Removed

Wow, you're actually disagreeing with the concept that we have an obligation not to harm others!!!! Thank you for proving in one shot what all the facts and data could not. This is not about rights, it's about some people being selfish ********** and not giving a sh!! about others. You guys label it as rights and the constitution, but quite frankly you're everything our parents and grandparents told us not to be. You care about no one but yourself. You talk of patriotism yet you pretty much hate all-Americans unless they conform to exactly what you want them to be, while stating how critical it so for people to do what they want, when in fact all that matters to you is to do what YOU want and screw everyone else. I'm sorry, but that's just disgusting.

billt

Banned
Wow, you're actually disagreeing with the concept that we have an obligation not to harm others!!!! Thank you for proving in one shot what all the facts and data could not. This is not about rights, it's about some people being selfish ********** and not giving a sh!! about others. You guys label it as rights and the constitution, but quite frankly you're everything our parents and grandparents told us not to be. You care about no one but yourself. You talk of patriotism yet you pretty much hate all-Americans unless they conform to exactly what you want them to be, while stating how critical it so for people to do what they want, when in fact all that matters to you is to do what YOU want and screw everyone else. I'm sorry, but that's just disgusting.

Turned out the neck on my violin was warped. So they have to make some internal adjustments before it can be restrung. Is it OK if I just cry until I get it back?

I would not shed a single tear if you or any of your libtard, socialist / communist "clones" all disappeared in a single blink of an eye.
You are the drain that this country is now circling. Drawn down into they abyss of your own stupidity.
No. I don't give one single rat shyte about you or the millions just like you.
You make me sick. Your pansy ass socialist mindset is what is selling this country down the tubes.
Do me a favor you douchebag.....

Bite me!

GryHounnd

Banned
I would not shed a single tear if you or any of your libtard, socialist / communist "clones" all disappeared in a single blink of an eye.
You are the drain that this country is now circling. Drawn down into they abyss of your own stupidity.
No. I don't give one single rat shyte about you or the millions just like you.
You make me sick. Your pansy ass socialist mindset is what is selling this country down the tubes.
Do me a favor you douchebag.....

Bite me!

Sent from my Lenovo A5500-F using USA Carry mobile app

r1derbike

Watch it, guys. Luke's hammer may come-down with authority if the name calling continues much longer. Just something both camps need to think about.

Farmhood

Well stated Bill.

When FNF went on a rant about how he enjoyed the shooting sports and once had a CC license and in a later post proceeded to espouse all of the left wing talking points and statistics about the evils of guns and self defense... well, he proved to me that he was a simply a leftist plant. No genuine interest in firearms or concealed carry. I would not be surprised that FNF is a paid mole for Coalition to Stop Gun Violence, CPUSA, SFG, Freedom Road, et al... even perhaps the DNC.

So True!
Don't forget, Liberal progressives have no moral foundation, they are twisters. Not here to build up... just destroy. Gun Con-Trolls.

sinful nature is always hostile to God....

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NearshoreRnD