Obama Busted in What May Be the Crime of the Century…

opsspec1991

Obama Busted in What May Be the Crime of the Century…
The CIA’s own report shows that the White House itself had direct involvement in the agency’s spying on the United States Senate.

This is far worse than Watergate … this act of subversion demands immediate impeachment and jail time for any and all involved.

And some of those involved would appear to be among President Barack Obama’s inner circle of most trusted advisers, making it an open question as to how much the president himself knew about this unconstitutional exercise of power by the CIA.

CIA Director John Brennan discussed with White House chief of staff Denis McDonough the intention to search the hard drive of a computer being used by staffers working for then-head of the Senate Intelligence Committee, Dianne Feinstein, D-Calif., to investigate the use of “torture” by the CIA on suspected terrorists.

This bombshell revelation was included in the report released by the CIA’s Office of the Inspector General on Wednesday. It said that Brennan ordered CIA investigators to use “whatever means necessary” to ascertain how Senate investigators had obtained “certain sensitive internal documents.”
Read More:
BREAKING: Obama Busted in What May Be the Crime of the Century... Impeach Him NOW

vernsimpson

IMHO this is most likely just the tip of the iceberg! IF we knew all obummer and his minions are doing and have done, I believe some would be shocked, others would poo-poo it and say it's all a lie and others would be like me and ask, "Is that all!"

fuhr52

Don't see this going anywhere. Clinton gave China weapons and space technology to help them catch up with us. After all we must have a level playing field with our enemies just to be fare. Nothing happened to him. He's still a hero to the left. Doesn't really matter though. In the end it will all be Bush's fault. :sarcastic:

FactsNotFiction

Another non-scandal scandal. Just like Benghazi and the IRS where there will be many, many investigations on the art of the Republicans all of which reveal that there was no wrong doing.

So what factual, documented impeachable offense has Obama done? And what "terrorism" has he done? Please educate me, but also please use facts and not opinions.

Oldgrunt

Another non-scandal scandal. Just like Benghazi and the IRS where there will be many, many investigations on the art of the Republicans all of which reveal that there was no wrong doing.

So what factual, documented impeachable offense has Obama done? And what "terrorism" has he done? Please educate me, but also please use facts and not opinions.

I noticed this is your first post on here so you obviously haven't seen all the different posts regarding Obama's offenses. They are numerous and have been reported to the general public through the media but, due to an ineffective Congress, he has been able to tiptoe through the tulips, totally ignore the Constitution and wreak havoc in the country. Just as a suggestion, before you take a critical tone against someone's post, do a little research on your own before you comment. It is fine to have disagreements with others and that makes life here more interesting but sharpshooting only leads to more sharpshooting. It is nice to have thoughtful and interesting posts rather than being oppositional about everything.

mappow

I noticed this is your first post on here so you obviously haven't seen all the different posts regarding Obama's offenses. They are numerous and have been reported to the general public through the media but, due to an ineffective Congress, he has been able to tiptoe through the tulips, totally ignore the Constitution and wreak havoc in the country. Just as a suggestion, before you take a critical tone against someone's post, do a little research on your own before you comment. It is fine to have disagreements with others and that makes life here more interesting but sharpshooting only leads to more sharpshooting. It is nice to have thoughtful and interesting posts rather than being oppositional about everything.

There ya go again OG. Wanting someone to do their own work..................I don't think FNF really wants to do that four letter word the Libs hate to hear W O R K

r1derbike

I'm not here to be your "nanny". Do your own homework, and if you already have, and are in denial, not my problem either.

I couldn't care less about Republican/Democrat political effluent. The parties are the same. A distraction.

Pretty tall order you are asking for in a 1st post from, "FactsNotFiction". Nice username. Very original.

Perhaps another look below will cement my view of the political establishment?

opsspec1991

Great post, I think Sten, GryHounnd and their ilk could use these recommendations.

FactsNotFiction

I don't usually post in threads, but I am so tired of these fake scandals which distract us from dealing with real issues so I felt compelled to add something to the discussion.

I have done my work, using factual, reputable, non partisan sources. I was curious to see if anyone actually had real evidence related to impeaching or any illegal actions on the part of Obama, I am not surprised that none have been posted.

The criticism of Obama was that:
1) he was going to take all the guns away, which of course did not happen and gun sales have hit record levels much to the profit of those most loudly exclaiming this criticism.

2) The ACA would make health care costs go up, would cause unemployment to rise, the economy to falter, raise the deficit and create death panels.
Yet according to the Congressional Budget Office, the FED and independent research by Kaiser Family Health, healthcare costs under Obama are rising at the slowest rate in more than a decade, the deficit will be lower because of the ACA, coincidentally unemployment has dropped significantly, the GDP is at a 10 year high, 10 million more Americans now have healthcare, the bankruptcy rate has dropped, people can't be denied health insurance because of existing conditions and kids can be covered until 26 under their parent's policies. Many thousands of people who would have died due to lack of health care will now live. Seriously is anything in there bad for America?

3) Obama would wreck the economy was the big criticism.
When he took office the stock market was around 8000, now it's been 17500-18000.
The GDP was Negative 8% now it's positive 5%
We were losing as many as 800,000 jobs a month under Bush, but under Obama we've had 58 straight months of job growth
In Bush's last 3 months in office we lost 2.1 million jobs, under Obama we've added more than 11 million
According to the CBO the day Obama took the oath, the annual deficit was $1.2 Trillion, it's now $458 billion, the largest drop in the deficit as a % of GDP since WWII
The unemployment rate was 7.6%, it's now 5.6% and the FED expects it to drop to 5.3% in the next year.
Oil hit a high of $147 a barrel under Bush, today it's under $47, if you take inflation into account it's actually $110 a barrel cheaper
The US was an energy importer, now it's an energy exporter.

4) Obama was becoming an "imperial" president because of his use of executive orders.

Average executive orders per year by president:
Obama 33
Bush (43) 36
Clinton 46
Bush (41) 42
Reagan 48
Carter 80
Ford 69
Nixon 62
Johnson 63
Kennedy 75
Eisenhower 61
Truman 117
Roosevelt 307
Hoover 242
Coolidge 215
Harding 217
Wilson 225

You have to go back to Grover Cleveland in 1897 to find a president who has used less executive orders than Obama

I don't agree with everything Obama does, but the numbers don't lie. As someone who has had a business for 40 years and who follows the economy and economic trends closely, it's been a remarkable recovery, most of Europe for their part is still teetering on the edge of recessions.

So seriously, what has he done that is so horrible and worthy of hatred?

FactsNotFiction

And regarding his "violation of the constitution" please be specific because from what I can see is that the Republicans have not made any effort to impeach him for anything, and we know if they could they would.

billt

Banned
I'm not understanding how many of these type of scandals have to happen before people realize nothing will ever happen to this guy. He's black. If there are any repercussions, they will be immediately silenced by cries of racism from the media and other whites who line up to kiss his ass on a never ending basis. You've got 2 years and 1 month left, as of today, to tolerate this worthless ass hat. In the meantime whine about his birth certificate. It'll go farther.

Capt. Frank

One would have to very uninformed, stupid, prejudiced, only use the left wing media as their information source (or gov. Sources), or have their head way up into a dark place, not to understand how bad this administration really is! However, I will comment no farther, because when arguing with a moron, bystanders can not tell who is who.

r1derbike

I'm not understanding how many of these type of scandals have to happen before people realize nothing will ever happen to this guy. He's black. If there are any repercussions, they will be immediately silenced by cries of racism from the media and other whites who line up to kiss his ass on a never ending basis. You've got 2 years and 1 month left, as of today, to tolerate this worthless ass hat. In the meantime whine about his birth certificate. It'll go farther.
BINGO! Hence my post and link...

...and the degenerate subculture (no matter skin color) will burn their home towns to the ground in protest!

FactsNotFiction

Wow, I'm disappointed that it seems to be a race issue for some of you. That explains a lot. I guess the fact that there have been dozens of investigations led by the Republicans into these "scandals" and that all of them have resulted in the conclusion that Obama did nothing wrong or illegal means nothing. Some of you will choose to believe what you believe regardless of facts.

And again, no one can actually post any credible information to support their claims. Well i have, then again my sources are the official non partisan ones used by the government, Wall st, all the major corporations and businesses and the world at large to determine policy, investments, financial and strategic moves. But I guess a more credible source for some here is just some guy sitting in his basement posting his paranoid delusions as fact.

So again I ask, if it's so obvious that this administration is bad, please give me some tangible, researchable examples, from credible sources. Surely those egregious examples should just come pouring out of all of you and convince me. But I'm betting none of you will, because if you shine a light on these things, they prove baseless, and the concept that your opinions are based on thin air might scare you.

r1derbike

"Wow, I'm disappointed that it seems to be a race issue for some of you. That explains a lot."

Wow, I'm disappointed that you claim and play the race card here, in defense of the present criminal administration. That also explains a lot.

I stand firmly with the video link I posted. It is the golden nougat of why our black (and I don't care what color is in the WH) President will be immune to prosecution, especially with Eric Holder in his back pocket. If you can't, or won't comprehend what is in that poignant video, and only reply with I want this, and I want that, you have missed the obvious, or won't accept it.

I believe the boat left the dock without you on board.

You also (still) seem to be begging for information that is readily available all over the net, that a 4th grader could find and digest, while you are holding your government sources in high esteem.

What we have from your government sources, mainstream media, and absolutely gullible and parroting citizens, is effluent and waste water.

I'm reminded of an Eagles tune, where Don Henley sings, "That ain't what's goin' on, journalism's dead and gone".

What seems to be pouring-out is your myopic vision, and denial. I don't have a pony in this race, as I hold Republicans and Democrats equally criminal in their endeavors to punt this country into oblivion.

Once again, my signature below should give where my political beliefs hit the tarmac.

Just wow.

vernsimpson

Another obummer loving troll! IMHO obummer could be filmed taking a dump on the Oval Office desk and he would say that it was a lie, made up and whatever else. Funny how he wants all the "facts" but I would bet that he believed everything that came down the pike on Bush!!

fuhr52

There's been no conclusion Obama has done nothing wrong and/or illegal. There has been plenty of withholding information requested. Obama doesn't have to have his finger prints on anything. He only need surround himself with like minded people and make suggestions of what he would like to happen. Doesn't even have to be serious about it. There are plenty around him wanting his approval. Yes people will believe what they want. This is clearly evident on both sides. Facts mean nothing, especially if the facts go against the agenda.

VT Patriot

Oldskibum
"Fiction", Thanx for all the valuable information. Since your post, I don't have to watch Rachael Mad-sow to get my daily ration of progressive talking points (Bull-Ship). Did you just copy and paste from the MSNBC script, or make up your own "facts"?

FactsNotFiction

Actually I don't watch MSNBC.

I did however take the time to write a reply here that had links to the Wall St Journal, MarkeWatch, Forbes, The US Treasury, Dow Jones, The Congressional Budget Office, the US Bureau of Labor Statistics, the NYTimes, etc all of which supported the data I posted and which are all good information resources for any American.

I presented this data without insults or denigration, as one American providing factual data to other Americans with which they can make informed decisions. Strangely though, the moderators consider a respectful difference of opinion to somehow be too much for some here to endure, however they do seem to think that others using insults, making racist remarks and slandering the twice elected president of our country to be acceptable and that politely asking those posting the slander to support their claims to be unacceptable. So much for the first amendment. In case you may have forgotten the first amendment also protects speech that you disagree with. But this crowd apparently only respects one amendment.

As someone who enjoys the shooting sports I can't help but see attitudes at play here that give those who wish to control our access to firearms sufficient ammo to support their cause.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zoesmith