Obama Busted: Birth Certificate Contains Words/Places That Did Not Exist In 1961!

Rhino

Sten... that pejoritive is really getting old; all of us to which you continuously ascribe the moniker definitely do not fit your denotation. You need to freshen up on this one.
That's a valid point, Sten. I doubt you'd appreciate it if people prefaced their responses to you with gratuitous insults like "Maybe we need to explain it to those of you living in their double wides in Arkansas with the cars on blocks out front."

Besides, it's against the rules.

nontechguy

Whether he was born in Hawaii, or on the African continent, why has he refused to release all of his records?
I think it's obvious he is hiding something.
Heck, he might actually be from Mars. :sarcastic:

wolf_fire

Howdy MI .45,

Actually it makes more sense than the loony kook nutjob BS that Navy Seal copied and pasted in his OP.

I understand that you are a +40yo SWM that lives with his mom and doesn't have children so I'll explain a few things to you.

When my daughter was born, Nov. '95, her mother and I were handed a piece a copy copied paper that asked about a dozen or so question.

They include the full name of the child, my full name, age, race, place of birth, and occupation. Also asked mother's full name, maiden name, age, race, place of birth, other children, and occupation. Also asked what newspaper did we want the birth announcement placed.

And that was it.

They never asked for ID, SSN number or card, zippo.

When we were given the form, it was with a stack of other paperwork and I filled out my part on the day of her birth and her mother filled out her part the next day.

About 4 weeks later we received an "certified" "Certificate of Birth" from the State of Arkansas.

Lowly clerks? Yep. You betcha! The clerk that filled out my ex's BC spelled her name wrong and 49 years she has had to live with the wrong name.

Her name was suppose to be Shella, but the clerk spelled it Shallia.

Sad but true.

Paul

So in the first 18 years of her life while you were legally responsible, you never decided to get her name legally changed to what you originally intended?

Also, in the next 31 years, she has never bothered to legally change her name back to what you originally intended?

What then has she "had to live with"? She obviously has accepted the name as her own and neither you nor her mother cared enough to get it changed.

~Signing out from my mom's basement. (I figured I'd beat you to the punch since you ascribe this description to everyone that you disagree with)

buckey01

I'd love to get rid of Obama, but does anyone really believe that the politicos in Washington are going to do anything about this?

r1derbike

I'd love to get rid of Obama, but does anyone really believe that the politicos in Washington are going to do anything about this?
No. They wouldn't stop long enough keeping him cool with palm frond fans, and anointing his worn-out golf course feet with cocoa-butter.

MI .45

MI .45
Another interesting confession by Moochelle.LiveLeak.com - Audio of Michelle Obama has surfaced.

And just how is it that the MSM, Obamaholics, and left wing agitators are always able to explain away verbatim statements made by both Michelle and Barack? It is always... "she misspoke", "everyone makes a mistake", "he actually meant this", and the ever popular "it was taken out of context". Yet, when these same people say anything that feeds the progressive narrative, they speak the unbridled truth. How can anyone be verbally incompetent in one context and then be the progenitor of absolute truth in another?

It seems odd that Michelle would say what she did as someone who has lived with Barack for 20+ years would certainly know his history. Is this the truth leaking out, did she mean home country as one's ancestral home, or a statement of some foreign affinity? It could be any or all... I don't know.

This I do know - the Obama's have needed more interpretation, clarification, and contextual rationale of their statements by others than any couple in the history of the White House.

vernsimpson

The morons in DC will never do anything and the obummer lovers will never desert him.

Just look at history. The German people did not denounce Hitler. I have never believed that the German people did not know towards the end what the Nazis were doing! But they buried their head in the sand and would not face the truth!!

The obummer loving morons will do the same. No matter how much you truth you show them they will never believe it!

I just love seeing them drive around with an obummer bumper stickers. To me they are saying, "I voted for obummer and yes I am an idiot!"

Stengun

Howdy Rhino,

That's a valid point, Sten. I doubt you'd appreciate it if people prefaced their responses to you with gratuitous insults like "Maybe we need to explain it to those of you living in their double wides in Arkansas with the cars on blocks out front."

Besides, it's against the rules.

There are a lot of people in Arkansas that do live in trailers, double wides, heck even a few triple wides that have cars on blocks out front, it's just part of life. I actually know and work with people that live this way. They have 3 or more cars, usually old 4-wheel drive pickups, in their yard that ain't mobile but their house is. I think Jeff Foxworthy made several jokes about the matter.

One of the things that I scratch my head over is seeing the trailer park crowd of +40yo white men that will run around wearing steel toed work boots, a pair of jeans atlest 1 size too small with their beer gut hanging out, a raggedy old ball cap to cover up their bald head and a scraggly ponytail sticking out of the back of their cap.

For some reason you only see this happening in the trailer parks but you never see this happening in the more affluent neighborhoods, well unless Bubba is there working on their house.

I've never seen a +40 white male that lives in a upper middle class neighborhood that drove a BMW or MB wearing steel toed work boots, a pair of jeans atlest 1 size too small with their beer gut hanging out, a raggedy old ball cap to cover up their bald head and a scraggly ponytail sticking out of the back of their cap.

Not gonna happen.

I've also never seen anyone that posted the BS that Navy Seal post that did not live with their Mom and have a "Command Post" in the basement. I know several people that could pose as Navy Seal and no one, even Navy Seal would realize that it wasn't Navy Seal. And, yes, they all live with their Mom ( well, except for the one that recently put his Mom in a nursing home.) and have a "Command Post" somewhere in their Mom's house.

Pretty simple.

Paul

P.S. If the only reason you do NOT live with your Mom is because she has passed away or is in a nursing home, well, guess what? You still live with your Mom.

Rhino

I know all about the people you speak of. I grew up in Mississippi. My point was about gratuitous insults. Besides being against the rules, it cheapens everything you post here and it gets worse the longer you do it. Take care that you don't start sounding deserving of the very insults you're trying to hurl.

jhodge83

I know all about the people you speak of. I grew up in Mississippi. My point was about gratuitous insults. Besides being against the rules, it cheapens everything you post here and it gets worse the longer you do it. Take care that you don't start sounding deserving of the very insults you're trying to hurl.

attacks are against the rules as is "7. Content – This site is for the carrying of firearms for personal protection and the protection of the 2nd Amendment. There are many issues out there that can get out of hand real quick. Keep this in mind when opening a thread that does not contain pertinent info to the site’s purpose."

that doesnt get monitored either.

BluesStringer

Les Brers
attacks are against the rules as is "7. Content – This site is for the carrying of firearms for personal protection and the protection of the 2nd Amendment. There are many issues out there that can get out of hand real quick. Keep this in mind when opening a thread that does not contain pertinent info to the site’s purpose."

that doesnt get monitored either.

Your point of reference doesn't go back far enough to understand that Rule #7 was superceded by the creation of the "Firearms Politics & 2nd Amendment Issues" sub-forum. In the sub-forum description it says, "This forum is only for politics involving firearm issues and 2nd Amendment Issues, no other Politics," obviously leaving the original "Politics" sub-forum open to all other political subjects.

The fact is, this forum used to be way too heavily moderated. Considering that the original Mods either left of their own accord, or Luke revoked their moderating authority (and I have no idea which it actually is, nor do I care) without empowering new Mods, it's a pretty fair bet that he came to a similar conclusion. However, the most egregious and consistent violators of both societal rules of civility and decorum, and violators of Rule #1 in the "Politics" sub-forum rules are nearly always banned after many chances to change their behavior. I personally have been here since the first or second day the forum opened, and have never seen anyone get away with the consistency or the egregious nature of intentionally insulting posting for which Sten has become well-known.

In any case, though one could say that the list of rules needs updating, Rule #7 has been obsolete since approximately April of 2010, when it appears the Firearms/Politics sub-forum went live.

Blues

SR40c

Done told her once...
Still believe that the whole birth certificate thing is really about hiding what's in the block labeled "father" rather than where he was born. As long as people scream about where he was born, "They" are happy with that.

BluesStringer

Les Brers
Still believe that the whole birth certificate thing is really about hiding what's in the block labeled "father" rather than where he was born. As long as people scream about where he was born, "They" are happy with that.

I have come to the conclusion that it doesn't matter a wit what the truth is or ain't about any issue with his BC, or with the SS#, or with how he got a visa to go to Pakistan when Americans weren't allowed to go there, or whether or not he got student loans as a foreign national, or how deeply involved he was in Wright's church of the unholy Racist Bastard, or how close of friends he is with one of this country's first "domestic terrorists," Bill Ayers, or how much he knew about his first "Safe Schools Czar," Kevin Jennings, and his truly despicable involvement in "Fistgate" (Part 1 and Part 2 - CAUTION! NOT for the feint of heart!), none of these controversies (nor many more) matters because the "They" that you refer to are comprised of both the progressive left and the progressive right, the latter of which would ostensibly be the "prosecutors" investigating all these unanswered controversies, and their lack of investigation is proof enough of just how complicit they are in it all. Hell, we could have his own wife refer to his "home country" of Kenya, and even his arch-enemies, the Republicans (HA!), would brush it off without response.....Oh....wait....she did just that..... Nothing but crickets about any of it from the anti-Obama Republicans (HA! HA!) Oh well, move along, nothing to see here. None of "Them" could care any less about who or what or where from Obama is. They're all just playing their parts in the Kabuki Theater known as the former United States of America, may she rest in peace.

Blues

New Threads

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
homeopposition