Obama Busted: Birth Certificate Contains Words/Places That Did Not Exist In 1961!

opsspec1991

Obama Busted: Birth Certificate Contains Words/Places That Did Not Exist In 1961!

by Richard R. Silverlieb

1. Back in 1961 people of color were called ‘Negroes.’ So how can the Obama ’birth certificate’ state he is “African-American” when the term wasn’t even used at that time?

2. The birth certificate that the White House released lists Obama’s birth as August 4, 1961 & Lists Barack Hussein Obama as his father. No big deal, right ? At the time of Obama’s birth, it also shows that his father is aged 25 years old, and that Obama’s father was born in “Kenya , East Africa”.

This wouldn’t seem like anything of concern, except the fact that Kenya did not even exist until 1963, two whole years after Obama’s birth, and 27 years after his father’s birth. How could Obama’s father have been born in a country that did not yet Exist? Up and until Kenya was formed in 1963, it was known as the “British East Africa Protectorate”. (check it below)

3. On the Birth Certificate released by the White House, the listed place of birth is “Kapi’olani Maternity & Gynecological Hospital”. This cannot be, because the hospital(s) in question in 1961 were called ”KauiKeolani Children’s Hospital” and “Kapi’olani Maternity
Home”, respectively. The name did not change to Kapi’olani Maternity & Gynecological Hospital until 1978, when these two hospitals merged. How can this particular name of the hospital be on a birth certificate dated 1961 if this name had not yet been applied to it until 1978?

Why hasn’t this been discussed in the major media ?

4. Perhaps a clue comes from Obama’s book on his father. He states how proud he is of his father fighting in WW II. I’m not a math genius, so I may need some help from you. Barack Obama’s “birth certificate” says his father was 25 years old in 1961 when Obama was born. That should have put his father’s date of birth approximately 1936 – if my math holds (Honest! I did That without a calculator!). Now we need a non-revised history book – one that hasn’t been altered to satisfy the author’s goals – to verify that WW II was basically between 1939 and 1945. Just how many 3 year olds fight in Wars? Even in the latest stages of WW II his father wouldn’t have been more than 9 years old. Does that mean that Mr. Obama is a liar, or simply chooses to alter the facts to satisfy his imagination or political purposes?

If you copy and paste the following into your search engine, you will see Obama making the statement that his father served in WWII.

Video:

Link Removed

S&W645

NRA Life Member
All of that has been brought out by me, and others on this forum, before. Not only the name of the hospital but the address given does not match what was used back then.

JimTh

Banned
Being a child of the fifties and the sixties it is absolutely true that the term african american did not exist in 1961, only negroe. I haven't seen the birth certificate for a few years. Anybody have one to post.

wolf_fire

by Richard R. Silverlieb

1. Back in 1961 people of color were called ‘Negroes.’ So how can the Obama ’birth certificate’ state he is “African-American” when the term wasn’t even used at that time? His race is not on the birth certificate. It does say the race of his father is African, since he was born there.

2. The birth certificate that the White House released lists Obama’s birth as August 4, 1961 & Lists Barack Hussein Obama as his father. No big deal, right ? At the time of Obama’s birth, it also shows that his father is aged 25 years old, and that Obama’s father was born in “Kenya , East Africa”. And??

This wouldn’t seem like anything of concern, except the fact that Kenya did not even exist until 1963, two whole years after Obama’s birth, and 27 years after his father’s birth. How could Obama’s father have been born in a country that did not yet Exist? Up and until Kenya was formed in 1963, it was known as the “British East Africa Protectorate”. (check it below) Actually in 1957 it was known as the Kenya African National Union and then in 1963 it was called the Repulic of Kenya. Hmmm, neither of which was listed on the birth certificate, but both names could easily be shortened to Kenya since the space on the form isn't that big. All this from a quick Internet search about the History of Kenya.

3. On the Birth Certificate released by the White House, the listed place of birth is “Kapi’olani Maternity & Gynecological Hospital”. This cannot be, because the hospital(s) in question in 1961 were called ”KauiKeolani Children’s Hospital” and “Kapi’olani Maternity
Home”, respectively. The name did not change to Kapi’olani Maternity & Gynecological Hospital until 1978, when these two hospitals merged. How can this particular name of the hospital be on a birth certificate dated 1961 if this name had not yet been applied to it until 1978? I'll concede this one.. .I've searched and searched about this and I cannot find whether or not this claim is true or false.

4. Perhaps a clue comes from Obama’s book on his father. He states how proud he is of his father fighting in WW II. I’m not a math genius, so I may need some help from you. Barack Obama’s “birth certificate” says his father was 25 years old in 1961 when Obama was born. That should have put his father’s date of birth approximately 1936 – if my math holds (Honest! I did That without a calculator!). Now we need a non-revised history book – one that hasn’t been altered to satisfy the author’s goals – to verify that WW II was basically between 1939 and 1945. Just how many 3 year olds fight in Wars? Even in the latest stages of WW II his father wouldn’t have been more than 9 years old. Does that mean that Mr. Obama is a liar, or simply chooses to alter the facts to satisfy his imagination or political purposes? Since he spent more time growing up with his grandfather, he used to call him father. This is the reference in his book... and yes, his grandfather fought in WWII. This has been brought up numerous times and laid to rest.

If you copy and paste the following into your search engine, you will see Obama making the statement that his father served in WWII.

Video:

Link Removed

I will agree that there are eyebrows to be raised about Obama's past. I will also agree that anyone that spends over a million dollars a year to seal his records of his past is not being "the most transparent President". There is more to question about him, then we have answers. However, the questions about his birth certificate that you raise are not some of the more eyebrow raising questions. Especially the "African American" one. Look at the birth certificate that I provided. It doesn't even have a spot for the race of the child, only the mother and father. The race of the father would be African, he was from Africa.

S&W645

NRA Life Member
Sorry Wolf but African is not a race. Just because one is Black, or Negro as it was back then, does not mean African. Many people forget about the natives of Australia who are Blacks too. And people of Northern Africa are not all Blacks either. What would be of interest would be a HI COLB of someone who is Black and born there at the time. Also for a fact, what has been posted both on Daily KOS and the one you showed, neither are originals but are created by a computer.

Stengun

Howdy,

Sorry Wolf but African is not a race. Just because one is Black, or Negro as it was back then, does not mean African. Many people forget about the natives of Australia who are Blacks too. And people of Northern Africa are not all Blacks either. What would be of interest would be a HI COLB of someone who is Black and born there at the time. Also for a fact, what has been posted both on Daily KOS and the one you showed, neither are originals but are created by a computer.

Everybody is forgetting a couple of critical details when pointing out all the "errors" in Obama's BC that they do not agree with or that falls inline with there kooky nutjob line of thinking and an important detail is:

The person that filled out the BC was a lowly clerk at the hospital and probably had very little info to base her responses on to the blanks in the BC.

Heck, there's a pretty good chance that she had never filled out a BC where the father was from a country in Africa and there's a good chance that she had never even heard of Kenya.

I can see it now....... Clerk looks at her info and thinks to herself "Kenya? I never heard of Kenya before." Then looks up and ask everyone in the room "Where's Kenya?" And someone replies "East Africa, I think."

So, in that blank she types "Kenya, East Africa".

Gets to fathers race, never having seen the father, puts "African" in the blank for "Race".

Pretty simple.

Paul

nosreme

Re "no hospital by that name existed until 1978:" Link Removed

I'm starting to wonder if obsessive delusionals should be disqualified from owning guns.

MI .45

MI .45
Howdy,

Everybody is forgetting a couple of critical details when pointing out all the "errors" in Obama's BC that they do not agree with or that falls inline with there kooky nutjob line of thinking and an important detail is:

The person that filled out the BC was a lowly clerk at the hospital and probably had very little info to base her responses on to the blanks in the BC.

Heck, there's a pretty good chance that she had never filled out a BC where the father was from a country in Africa and there's a good chance that she had never even heard of Kenya.

I can see it now....... Clerk looks at her info and thinks to herself "Kenya? I never heard of Kenya before." Then looks up and ask everyone in the room "Where's Kenya?" And someone replies "East Africa, I think."

So, in that blank she types "Kenya, East Africa".

Gets to fathers race, never having seen the father, puts "African" in the blank for "Race".

Pretty simple.

Paul

Seriously...??? That's outlandish speculation at best. Your scenerio would nullify the validity of virtually every birth certificate in existence if so called "lowly clerks" can make up the answers out of frustrated ignorance.

SR9

You know that every birth certificate has a number of record. It would be really interesting to see the number before Obama's and the one after his to compare accuracy and compatibility. One day we will find the truth, however it will be to late to do anything about it. I think this is "sealed" for like 50 years after he dies or something. Any body know for sure? Even if the truth is found out, I'm betting no one will change history. Look at the fact the books still say Christopher Columbus discovered America. It's been proven that Vikings and others come here hundreds of years before Columbus did. I think Columbus Day should be stricken from the calender.

Stengun

Howdy MI .45,

Seriously...??? That's outlandish speculation at best. Your scenerio would nullify the validity of virtually every birth certificate in existence if so called "lowly clerks" can make up the answers out of frustrated ignorance.

Actually it makes more sense than the loony kook nutjob BS that Navy Seal copied and pasted in his OP.

I understand that you are a +40yo SWM that lives with his mom and doesn't have children so I'll explain a few things to you.

When my daughter was born, Nov. '95, her mother and I were handed a piece a copy copied paper that asked about a dozen or so question.

They include the full name of the child, my full name, age, race, place of birth, and occupation. Also asked mother's full name, maiden name, age, race, place of birth, other children, and occupation. Also asked what newspaper did we want the birth announcement placed.

And that was it.

They never asked for ID, SSN number or card, zippo.

When we were given the form, it was with a stack of other paperwork and I filled out my part on the day of her birth and her mother filled out her part the next day.

About 4 weeks later we received an "certified" "Certificate of Birth" from the State of Arkansas.

Lowly clerks? Yep. You betcha! The clerk that filled out my ex's BC spelled her name wrong and 49 years she has had to live with the wrong name.

Her name was suppose to be Shella, but the clerk spelled it Shallia.

Sad but true.

Paul

Rhino

1. Back in 1961 people of color were called ‘Negroes.’ So how can the Obama ’birth certificate’ state he is “African-American” when the term wasn’t even used at that time?
It doesn't say “African-American”. It says “African”, which was commonly used to differentiate between blacks actually from Africa.

2. .... it also shows ... that Obama’s father was born in “Kenya , East Africa”.

This wouldn’t seem like anything of concern, except the fact that Kenya did not even exist until 1963 ... Up and until Kenya was formed in 1963, it was known as the “British East Africa Protectorate”....
And the East Africa Protectorate was commonly referred to as East Africa. Do you know what other name it had starting in 1920? The Kenya Colony. Even though the Republic of Kenya didn't come into existence until 1963, the colony was already referred to as Kenya before that time.

Home”, respectively. The name did not change to Kapi’olani Maternity & Gynecological Hospital until 1978, when these two hospitals merged....
The Kapiolani Medical Center for Women and Children had it's name changed to Kapiʻolani Maternity and Gynecological Hospital in 1931.

Probably because it isn't true.

I discovered all that with 5 minutes of Google searches, and I didn't use any possibly biased sources. Nobody wants that man out of office more than I do. But grasping at these ridiculous conspiracy theories only hurts our cause by making us look foolish.

wolf_fire

So if he was from Germany, would it not say German? *shrugs* I can see your point, but I can also see a clerk writing that in as well. The point is, there are many other things in Obama's past that point toward him not being born here. For one, the fact that he got federal aid as a foreign student to college. I think that speaks more volume about his past of not being a citizen then the birth certificate does.

S&W645

NRA Life Member
So if he was from Germany, would it not say German? *shrugs* I can see your point, but I can also see a clerk writing that in as well. The point is, there are many other things in Obama's past that point toward him not being born here. For one, the fact that he got federal aid as a foreign student to college. I think that speaks more volume about his past of not being a citizen then the birth certificate does.
That is one thing. Another is that he lied on his bar papers in IL. AKA. Barry didn't put that down, only Barrack as names. The IL bar requires all AKAs to be listed. But no matter how you look at it, we still have a PO$ liar for a president.

wolf_fire

That is one thing. Another is that he lied on his bar papers in IL. AKA. Barry didn't put that down, only Barrack as names. The IL bar requires all AKAs to be listed. But no matter how you look at it, we still have a PO$ liar for a president.

In this we are agreed!

gunnerbob

PEW Professional
Howdy MI .45,

Actually it makes more sense than the loony kook nutjob BS that Navy Seal copied and pasted in his OP.

I understand that you are a +40yo SWM that lives with his mom and doesn't have children so I'll explain a few things to you.

When my daughter was born, Nov. '95, her mother and I were handed a piece a copy copied paper that asked about a dozen or so question.

They include the full name of the child, my full name, age, race, place of birth, and occupation. Also asked mother's full name, maiden name, age, race, place of birth, other children, and occupation. Also asked what newspaper did we want the birth announcement placed.

And that was it.

When we were given the form, it was with a stack of other paperwork and I filled out my part on the day of her birth and her mother filled out her part the next day.

About 4 weeks later we received an "certified" "Certificate of Birth" from the State of Arkansas.

Lowly clerks? Yep. You betcha! The clerk that filled out my ex's BC spelled her name wrong and 49 years she has had to live with the wrong name.

Sad but true.

Paul

You need new material, now you're just coming off as lazy.

JohnD13

As much as I get a kick out of these birth certificate threads, I have to say that there is not going to be anything done about O and his piece of paper. Lots of dog breeders fake up their AKC papers too, and they probably get in more trouble then Obama ever will over it.

MI .45

MI .45
Howdy MI .45,

And that was it.

Sad but true.

Paul

Sten... that pejoritive is really getting old; all of us to which you continuously ascribe the moniker definitely do not fit your denotation. You need to freshen up on this one.

Your personal anecdote is just that... personal. You cannot credibly create a narrative on the Obama birth certificate simply based on your one time experience. Rhino's notes seem the most plausible denoting reasoned idioms and colloquial terms not, guess and by gosh plug ins by a public servant.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlrsk8r