Obama bows to Saudi King.....

KimberPB

I got this from one of my firearms instructors and thought I'd pass it along to you. Here is what our President is doing at the G20 meeting.... Yep Bowing to the King of Saudi Arabia!!!

Obama bows to Saudi king

Scarecrow

boy he just keeps getting better and better... this guy is a big huge threat to our country.. and I still believe he is a false president.

ricbak

I sure hope that this country comes to it's senses soon. What did BMHO do when he met the Queen of UK? Kiss her?

:mad:

festus

God Bless Our Troops!!!
Since when does U.S. president Bow?

This is a mockery of all that is good and Holy.

The only reason you bow to the king of Saudi Arabia is if you are a Muslim greeting the keeper of the 3 great holy mosques on of which is Mecca.

Sports fans...it's gonna be a tough season for the home team...

KimberPB

The only reason you bow to the king of Saudi Arabia is if you are a Muslim greeting the keeper of the 3 great holy mosques on of which is Mecca.

DING DING DING..... It's kinda funny that he doesn't bow to anyone else including Japan leaders were its actually custom to greet that way but does dow to a Muslim King..... hmmmmm.....

And he says he's not Muslim......

Sheldon

So in this single act BO is acknowledging the King as his sovereign, leader and superior, true Americans bow to no one but GOD!!!

Scarecrow

+1 to that... is anyone paying attention to what this freakin moron is doing?? and he still has not been voted out of office...

W

wolfhunter

Waiting for the longest 1,384 days of my life to pass. Hoping we find a reason to get him out earlier.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gamike