Obama Allegedly Proposing United Nations Gun Ban??

Running Arrow Bill

Running Arrow Bill
Heard this item from a Reuters news item. Obama is alledgely to have said (or implied) that the USA could come under the United Nations umbrella for universal gun outlawing in USA, except in hands of Law Enforcement. As such, it would obviously negate the 2nd Amendment.

On the flip side, I personally don't feel he could effectively enact an instant total ban. What "could" happen is that he and his cohorts would "piece by piece" take away our rights. For example, make gun registration with one's local law enforcement. Or, put an outrageous tax on ammo (e.g., $5. tax on each .22 cartridge, etc.).

In any event...this is SCARY! :angry:

I think it's about time for the gun friendly states to consider suceeding from the Union...lol. In Texas, for example, we have everything people need...don't need the Federal programs to survive and thrive.

Let's hope the NRA and gun advocate politicians and gun advocate public will take notice and not let this happen.

These are scary and dangerous times...

Can't Do It!!

The U.S. Constitution trumps ALL and the President's duty is to "faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the best of his ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States."

And the last time I checked the 2nd Amendment is actually the 2nd Amendment to the United States Constitution!! Which he SWORE to "preserve, protect and defend"

Little by little like the frog boiling to death in water we are watching our Republic slip away.

You would be surprised on how little power he actually has to do anything like that. Not going to happen without something major happening to upset the United States and our free world.

It is not about owning guns, as much as it is about having the choice to own one if you want. The powers that be assume that we will go quietly into the night, and give up your rights to own a gun for hunting, sport shooting, and most of all self preservation. In WWII the Jew's had their guns removed preventing them from protecting themselves. This led to taking away their ability to fight back at their aggressors, and eventually leaving them without voice to protest the the atrocities that were to come. The soldiers took up quarters in their homes and kicked them out into the street. If they resisted they were shot on site. They were Tattooed like cattle, forced to wear a Star of David so they could be readily recognized for hate crimes and taken to concentration camps for labor, and later extermination. In our world today no one could fathom this happening in a civilized society, but if any of our rights are tampered with the whole ball of yarn starts to come unwound. I ask people who speak out against the Second Amendment and the right to bear arms, what would you do if it was the First Amendment that was under attack? No more speaking about the topics of today, no more disagreements with the Government, but mostly no way of expression of anything. If the E.U. get's their way, our Constitution as we know it will become null and void, and it is in the works even as I wright this piece. If no one is armed you will become a statistic just like the Jew's did. So the next time you hear someone saying Guns are bad, think about how 6,000,000 armed Jews may be alive today to enjoy the freedoms we hold so dear. Remember it is not the gun that kills, it is the one pulling the trigger.

The 2nd Amendment stands in the way of "their" control of all the people. Not only here in the U.S. but in the world. They want a one world government. That is the only way they can survive. The 2nd Amendment is the teeth in OUR Constitution.

There was no expiration date...

There was no expiration date... on the oath I swore to uphold and defend the constitution from all enemies foreign and domestic...SO HELP ME GOD!

The people hurt by the handgun ban are those obeying it.
The law only prohibits the actions of those who are law-abiding,The more law-abiding the more likely you are to be vulnerable to the activities of criminals.We all need to take a stand and fight this proposal.First step, join the NRA,I did, and i will do my part to stop this madman.

There was no expiration date... on the oath I swore to uphold and defend the constitution from all enemies foreign and domestic...SO HELP ME GOD!

Jun 12 1975-Jacksonville, Fla.

Will always uphold and defend, too bad we cannot aggressively go after the domestic enemies other then through the voting booth. THAT my friends is the true fear of the ruling politic!

"Don't piss down my back and tell me it's raining" John Wayne

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back