OAG and Concealed Handgun License laws Booklets

Drason

I teach CHL classes. These are 12 hour classes that Ohioans can take to qualify to apply for their Concealed Handgun License.
In the past 2 years I have never had an issue with going down to the local Sheriff's office and obtaining copies of the free publication - by the Ohio Attorney General - that outlines Ohio law, Castle doctrine and many other important topics for discussion in the class and also so that student know what they are getting into.

Every once in a while I get a student that, after reviewing the laws in the state, decides that this isn't just fun and games, so it's not for them.

SO - I go to the Sheriff's office to get some of these and they tell me they are all out - order them from the OAG. I go to the OAG website to order them - they are no longer in print.

Does anyone know where we can still get these books? They are a very useful tool and I really feel like we are doing an injustice to people by not having them. I found where I can DL them online, but they don't print correctly - even at the copy store.

Thanks,
Drason

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back