O.J. Simpson found guilty on all charges

Glock Fan, I was borderline also until he attempted to have his book published. Supposedly a fictional account of how he would have committed the murders it turned out to be more of a confession, at least that's what those who had a chance to read it said.

I've read the book, and still think it's possible that he either had co-conspiritors or wasn't involved. Though I feel that he likely had a huge part in what happened, I don't feel that he could have pulled it off alone. The book was mostly for publicity and to boost his ego. He's a very cocky guy, and the book was another way for him to sort of "brag" about what happened, knowing very well that double jeopardy would protect him from criminal consequences.

Bottom line is that the guy is a scum bag, and I'm glad that he's getting the justice he deserves in NV. I hope he does every single minute of his sentence in a very harsh prison environment. Maybe he'll have a nice long prison roamance with a very large and unsavory fellow inmate.

gf

I've read the book, and still think it's possible that he either had co-conspiritors or wasn't involved. Though I feel that he likely had a huge part in what happened, I don't feel that he could have pulled it off alone. The book was mostly for publicity and to boost his ego. He's a very cocky guy, and the book was another way for him to sort of "brag" about what happened, knowing very well that double jeopardy would protect him from criminal consequences.

Bottom line is that the guy is a scum bag, and I'm glad that he's getting the justice he deserves in NV. I hope he does every single minute of his sentence in a very harsh prison environment. Maybe he'll have a nice long prison roamance with a very large and unsavory fellow inmate.

gf

He wrote it because he was involved. Whether he had help or not, he was involved.

He wrote it because he was involved. Whether he had help or not, he was involved.

I'm sure that he was involved, maybe a better term would have been the level of involvment. It's too bad that he doesn't have the rocks to reveal who helped them. There is no statute of limitation on murder, so any info he provides will help convict the others who were involved and responsible for the crime.

gf

He did it. However, between his all star defense team and the incompetence of the prosecution, he was guaranteed to go free. The legal system in this country really does favor those with money, regardless of one's race. I know that me and most of you on this board probably wouldn't have been able to win in the face of all that evidence.
No one on this board would have had to resort to using a knife.

j/k of course, but I thought it needed pointing out. :thank_you2:

I'm sure that he was involved, maybe a better term would have been the level of involvment. It's too bad that he doesn't have the rocks to reveal who helped them. There is no statute of limitation on murder, so any info he provides will help convict the others who were involved and responsible for the crime.

gf

It's unfortunate that the book can't be used as evidence against him (that pesky little thing known as double jeopardy). Rapper C-Murder was convicted of murder when the prosecution used lyrics from some of his songs as evidence against him, so it's not inconceivable.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back