NYS NR Permit

When it comes to New York handgun laws, it is all screwed up. It depends on how much money you have and who you are. Have to remember that here in New York state and New York city, money talks. The more money you have the louder you will be heard. The quicker you will receive your unrestricted full carry license. Sad but true

When it comes to New York handgun laws, it is all screwed up. It depends on how much money you have and who you are. Have to remember that here in New York state and New York city, money talks. The more money you have the louder you will be heard. The quicker you will receive your unrestricted full carry license. Sad but true

I can't speak for NYC, cause I don't know the ins and outs and they have their own laws. Plus, I've never seen a good reason to actually go there. I've heard this is the case down there. But what do you expect, it's being run by Liberals....that's business as usual.

I can tell you that, here in Ontario County, I rec'd an unrestricted carry permit in 3 months and paid no more than what was required by the county. Application was $105, local PD did my prints for $5, and passport photo's were done at Staples for $15. I have no political connections and I can assure you, I'm far from wealthy.

New York issues only to residents.New York City is very hard to get a full carry.In the early 90's it was possible for a person who had a NY carry permit but wasn't a resident of NYC to have his permit endorsed by the city WITH NO HELP FROM ANY ATTORNEY.It is called a Special unrestricted permit.It may cost you money and time but there is an attorney that can get you a permit if you travel to NYC on business.The permit must be a full carry from the county that issued it.Proper cause is needed in New York.There is a popular radio show host that lives in the next county(Nassau) that has a self protection permit.That county issues everyone a Target permit to and from range only.He applied in NYC and waited about a year to get his special unrestricted.

+1
After I retired, I left to become a resident of the Free State of New Mexico...I will never go back to that hole! No regrets, not even for one "NY Minute"! What a great feeling it is to finally be living the life of a truly free American. :dance3: I should have made the move 45 years ago!

I saw the NYS permit with the SC address with my own eyes, its a plastic type. He is now a full time resident of SC, proof of that is i saw his SC permit, plus he had to change his residency because he is a paid fireman in SC .....

He was a resident of NYS first when he obtained the NYS permit. Then he moved. The ulster county judge approved the permit with the SC address so they must know the law.

I saw the NYS permit with the SC address with my own eyes, its a plastic type. He is now a full time resident of SC, proof of that is i saw his SC permit, plus he had to change his residency because he is a paid fireman in SC .....

He was a resident of NYS first when he obtained the NYS permit. Then he moved. The ulster county judge approved the permit with the SC address so they must know the law.[/QUOTE......You must be a legal New York resident in order to have a permit.Only a few permits are issued to out of state residents that have a business in New York.That is one way of obtaining a permit.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back