NYC Cops Kill 14 Year Old Punk Criminal

BC1

This country will never have a discussion about race because no one in the hood will acknowledge that the problem is a 14-year-old kid running around armed, not the police.
Shaaliver Douse, was part of a youth gang called the Nine. Court records showed he had been caught with a gun at least once before; his last brush with the law involved his arrest on a charge of attempted murder.
It [the shooting] stirred resentment of the police among some in Shaaliver’s neighborhood, including the boy’s aunt, who compared her nephew to Trayvon Martin in Florida. “Him, Trayvon Martin, it’s never going to end,” she said. “A child. Fourteen years old. Fourteen years old. Gone. Shot in the head. By police.”
The incident was caught on video. Douse is seen chasing another man while shooting at him. After the teenager was ordered to drop his gun, he fired again, though it was unclear whether he was aiming for the fleeing man or the officers.
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/08/05/n...-armed-teenager-in-bronx-police-say.html?_r=0
14 years-old with a gun? Hey Mayor, how's that gun control going for ya? At least the Bronx cops can shoot.

This country will never have a discussion about race because no one in the hood will acknowledge that the problem is a 14-year-old kid running around armed, not the police.
Shaaliver Douse, was part of a youth gang called the Nine. Court records showed he had been caught with a gun at least once before; his last brush with the law involved his arrest on a charge of attempted murder.
It [the shooting] stirred resentment of the police among some in Shaaliver’s neighborhood, including the boy’s aunt, who compared her nephew to Trayvon Martin in Florida. “Him, Trayvon Martin, it’s never going to end,” she said. “A child. Fourteen years old. Fourteen years old. Gone. Shot in the head. By police.”
The incident was caught on video. Douse is seen chasing another man while shooting at him. After the teenager was ordered to drop his gun, he fired again, though it was unclear whether he was aiming for the fleeing man or the officers.
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/08/05/n...-armed-teenager-in-bronx-police-say.html?_r=0
14 years-old with a gun? Hey Mayor, how's that gun control going for ya? At least the Bronx cops can shoot.

Another tragic loss of a future career criminal who was just turning his life around.

:sarcastic: Rookie cops that don't know they can't follow the laws they were just taught. [/sarcasm]

People have gotten use to not being told NO. They want to have all this power and twist all the stories in ways that helps them or at least get a free obama-phone. OF COURSE you know that it is never the victims fault right. The police are just going out and bullying and shooting good honest kids. (sarcasm)

the amazing thing is that the cop was a good enough shot to hit the kid! NYC cops are not well known for their weapons skills

I started another thread on this under LEO encounters, but I'll delete that to eliminate confusion. I found a separate article so here was my initial post.
Rookie cops shoot 14-year-old dead after teen shot at fleeing man in South Bronx - NYPOST.com

Of special note, the kid was already pending a court hearing for attempted murder and another weapons charge, was seen shooting the gun by the police, then turned the gun on the police. There is also supposedly video evidence of at least part of this.
Douse, who was arrested in May on attempted murder charges for shooting a 15-year-old
Douse had a court appearance scheduled for Aug. 23, for weapons possession, records show.

Regardless, the family of the kid say:
“They're making it all up,” said his aunt, Quwana Barcene. “There was no gun. It’s all a cover-up. It’s what the police do. They kill us and cover it up. “It’s not fair. It was my sister’s only child. You shouldn’t have to bury your child. My beautiful nephew got shot in the head. A mother of one now has to bury her only child.”

Also this happened at 3am, but instead of the reporter asking "so Mrs Quwana, why did your sister let her baby run wild on the street with a gun at 3am?" the reporter asks the cops why they didn't just shoot to wound him, and if he is the youngest criminal they have killed...

I read this as soon as FOX posted it.
Anytime a young person has strayed this far off the path it is sad. It becomes Tragic when anyone is put in a position to take that youth's life.
Any LEO would rather go their entire career without taking a life, if they wouldn't, then they shouldn't be a LEO.

If it were my kid laying their Lifeless I would offer up excuses also. No Cover up. IMHO.

excuse me mr criminal may i see your id so i know if you are at an acceptable age to shoot.

if you old enough to shoot a gun
you're of enough to get shot by one imo

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back