NY approves 3rd Trimester Abortions...sorry if a dupe

r1derbike

This is murder. An unforgivable atrocity that should carry the same weight as murder in other heinous crimes.

Our race has descended into disregard for the sanctity of human life.

This sickens me, as does earlier abortions performed. I cannot express in words how I feel about this. A society of throw-away children is unacceptable. Murdered, throw-away babies...I am sickened.

NY State Assembly approves bill to inject poison into hearts of babies in the womb | Fellowship of the Minds

Now I am sure there are pro abortion (no not pro choice...pro abortion) folks on this site. I would prefer they just move their agenda back to dark alley clinics...at least that will reduce the abortion rate. The thing I am disgusted with is the pro abortion crowd wants to take us pro life folks into the bowels of hell with them. Sure I am a male but my wife of 20 years and my 20 year old daughter are of the same mind set as I. So in closing...please take your filthy abortion business back to the shadows where it belongs.

Cuomo is no damn good. A NYC boy, born and raised. Called "Prince Andrew" by the security staff who guarded him as a young man. Destroying the sate by taxing hard-working people right out of their homes. Now this? He's a murderer. Nothing less.

Isn't he Catholic?

Sure he is. Just exactly like McCain, Grahamnesty, Collins, Murkowski, Corker, Cornyn, McConnell etc. are rock-ribbed Republican conservatives in the Senate (not a comprehensive list by any stretch of the imagination).

Either agenda-driven, willful deceit of others drives such egregious deviations from claimed faith or party/ideology affiliations, or self-deceit does, but in either case, they are being no less deceitful.

Blues

Rev. Jason J. McGuire, Executive Director of New Yorkers for Constitutional Freedoms said the legislation is a "bad bill" that is going "nowhere" in the New York Senate. "While today's Assembly vote in support of abortion expansion legislation is unfortunate, the good news is that this bad bill (AB 6221) is headed nowhere in the New York State Senate".

Why Be Politically Correct When You Can Be Right
~ Tolerance Is A Virtue For A Man With No Convictions ~​

MARANATHA! :victory:

From the text of the law (6221) concerning the lawfulness of abortion: "NEW YORK PROTECTS A WOMAN'S RIGHT TO TERMINATE A PREGNANCY WITHIN TWENTY-FOUR WEEKS FROM COMMENCEMENT OF HER PREGNANCY, OR WHEN NECESSARY TO PROTECT A WOMAN'S LIFE OR HEALTH AS DETERMINED BY A LICENSED PHYSICIAN."

I am certainly not a fan of abortion, but the third trimester scare here only applies when an abortion is "necessary to protect a woman's life or health." It's unfortunate, but some pregnancies put a woman's life and health in real peril. It's a tough situation to be in.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back