NV no longer honors FL permits.

Quiet

Link Removed was changed. UT & FL removed and WV & OH added.

Link Removed changed NV to a state that does not recognize UT permits.

FL DACS removed NV from list of states that have reciprocity with FL.

Also on the FL website.
This list was last updated on July 1, 2009, when the State of Nevada was removed from the reciprocity list. Authorities in Nevada notified the Division of Licensing that as of that date, Nevada would no longer honor Florida concealed weapon licenses. Therefore, in accordance with the reciprocity provision set forth in section 790.015, Florida Statutes, Florida could no longer honor concealed weapon licenses issued by the State of Nevada.

Link Removed was changed. UT & FL removed and WV & OH added.

Link Removed changed NV to a state that does not recognize UT permits.

FL DACS removed NV from list of states that have reciprocity with FL.

Also on the FL website.

Looks like Nevada just screwed the citizens of their state. Now Nevada residents will have to get the Florida License, if they want to carry in Florida

They won't honor Florida because Florida has a 7 year renewal for permits, instead of the 5 yrs that Nevada has. Pretty stupid in my book.

They dropped Utah because Utah has no live fire requirement. The live fire requirement is rediculous considering what the live fire requirement for Nv. is. When I qualified for my non-resident permit I had to stand at 10' and one handed hit a B-27 target with 6 shots, then move to 20' and two handed hit the target with 12 shots, then move to 30' and hit the tagget with 12 more shots 2 handed. No scores, just hit the target. Also there was no time limit. Now I'm not that great of a shot, but I can hit a B-27 target with my eyes closed rapid fire at those ranges. Not to mention I had to do it with every gun I might be carrying as Nv. keeps a list of all the guns you have qualified with by Make, model and caliber. Revolver is the only "Generic" catagory.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back