NRA Logo

capo2186,
Sucks doesn't it. The computer is their property, hence they have the right I suppose. :no:
Interesting how they demand tolerance but refuse to give it. :to_pick_ones_nose: :wacko:
I would comply, is it worth having to fight for your job?? :angry:

I was wearing my NRA hat shopping with my wife the other day and some Liberal Looney Tune started yelling at me for being a hate monger. Really?! I quietly told her to go home, get a piece from the old man and she would feel much better. She was shocked and my wife and I left her standing there with her mouth hanging open. Of course we laugh all the way to our car.

I was wearing my NRA hat shopping with my wife the other day and some Liberal Looney Tune started yelling at me for being a hate monger. Really?! I quietly told her to go home, get a piece from the old man and she would feel much better. She was shocked and my wife and I left her standing there with her mouth hanging open. Of course we laugh all the way to our car.

Great way to represent your fellow gun owners! :rolleyes: Not the best response IMHO, but you did a great job in eliminating the need to debate with a human wall.

gf

Great way to represent your fellow gun owners! :rolleyes: Not the best response IMHO, but you did a great job in eliminating the need to debate with a human wall.

gf

I probably would have picked a different response, but when she was saying this to me with flames coming out of her eyes she was also using some pretty choice words as well. I never swore at her. Just told her to get some from her old man may help.:big_boss:

I probably would have picked a different response, but when she was saying this to me with flames coming out of her eyes she was also using some pretty choice words as well. I never swore at her. Just told her to get some from her old man may help.:big_boss:

Think you may have identified her real problem right off, good job! :pleasantry:

I'd eat Taco Bell, slim jims and chug milk all day for a couple weeks - and "cook 'em off" all day long, to keep the liberal antis well away from my work space... they wouldn't be able to see offensive signs or pics through the putrid haze... :bad:

:sarcastic:Oh man that was awesome!

HAHA I like your responses. I have replaced it with the Second Amendment in FULL view and a "Don't Tread on Me" flag. I asked for writing, they don't want to give it. I said "then it shall go back up". I complained about the Obama pictures...."thats our president" I was told. This could get ugly very quickly which could result in me loosing my job. I am going to notify the NRA and other groups. I need my job so I have to be smart about what I say and do here. Just sucks I can't support a group but others can? I would love to run for political office.....i am 23 and honestly would HONOR the constitution....

You could also hang old glory upside down outside your cube....let everyone know you are in distress!:yu:

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back