NRA Instructors

slugger6

I am interested in hearing from NRA certified instructors in Ohio. Specifically, I would like to know what disciplines you are planning to offer and when. I have been to the NRA web site, but that information is not always up to date.

I'm not from Ohio, but I'm an NRA instructor. If there's nothing being offered in your state, don't be afraid to check out opportunities in other states. Unlike here in Hawaii, you're able to drive to a neighboring state. :wink: I'm planning a trip to VA to become an NRA Training Counselor in the next 6 months or so.

gf

I'm in north central Indiana, and offer NRA pistol, and personal protection classes, and some non-NRA instruction as well. Let me know if I can help.

Jay

K-Force Vanguard - NRA Instructors

K-Force Vanguard (Arizona Concealed Weapon Permit - AZ CCW - Personal Protection - Firearms and Tactical Training - Justification - Security Guard - Defense and Safety | K-Force Vanguard) is located in the Phoenix metropolitan area in Arizona, and we have several instructors who are NRA certified. Our instructors are active-duty police officers, detectives, and attorneys, along with U.S. military personnel (including special forces).

The following outlines the specific NRA courses offered by K-Force Vanguard:

Basic Pistol
Basic Shotgun
Basic Rifle
Personal Protection Outside the Home
Personal Protection Inside the Home
Refuse To Be A Victim

Phone: 480-347-8969
Website: Arizona Concealed Weapon Permit - AZ CCW - Personal Protection - Firearms and Tactical Training - Justification - Security Guard - Defense and Safety | K-Force Vanguard
Email: [email protected]

All Ohio CCW Firearms and Personal Protection Training Center

All Ohio CCW Firearms and Personal Protection Training Center

(330) 294-7888
Web site: www.AllOhioCCW.com
Email: [email protected]

Licensed and NRA Certified Instructors.
We focus on PROPER Training, Safety and Education, we don't cut corners. You won't find a better class. If you are new to firearms we are here to prepare you, not scare you. If you have previous experience, we will build upon what you know and correct any bad habits.

We teach many disciplines and teach the best OHIO CCW course. If you contact us we will tell you what sets our class apart and why we can say "We set standards others try to follow."

Group and Private classes are available and we Travel all over Ohio to meet special and/or specific needs.

Read our Testimonials and our Shooting on the Move link on our web site. Seriously, you owe it to yourself and your loved ones to check out our web site and then take our class!
Call us TODAY! (330) 294-7888

Be Safe.

Pastor Rick.
Chief Firearms and Personal Protection Instructor.
www.AllOhioCCW.com

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back