Now This is Just PATHETIC!

Check out what I found on CL. Link Removed I wonder what this chump looks like. :eek: Let's all send him a bunch of emails requesting rides from weird places, so he'll burn a bunch of gas and go on a helluva lotta wild goose chases. :haha:

FREE RIDE for DEMS (Kailua/Lanikai)

Reply to: [email protected] [?]
Date: 2008-10-29, 7:46PM HST

If you are voting for Barack and need a ride to your polling station. Email me an approximate time and your polling site. I am a self-employed responsible husband and father who just wants to make sure that those who are voting for Barack can get to the polls.

* it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 898972360

gf

Last edited:

abock33

You should email him and get a ride. He won't know the truth. It would save your money too.:lol:

BoomChick

Check out what I found on CL. Link Removed I wonder what this chump looks like. :eek: Let's all send him a bunch of emails requesting rides from weird places, so he'll burn a bunch of gas and go on a helluva lotta wild goose chases. :haha:

FREE RIDE for DEMS (Kailua/Lanikai)

Reply to: [email protected] [?]
Date: 2008-10-29, 7:46PM HST

If you are voting for Barack and need a ride to your polling station. Email me an approximate time and your polling site. I am a self-employed responsible husband and father who just wants to make sure that those who are voting for Barack can get to the polls.

* it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 898972360

gf

It seems clear that you are joking, but after reading the "Making stuff up thread" :flirt:-- I just want to say that I'm pretty sure what you're advocating here is illegal. Maybe it's election fraud or tampering with an election -- I'm not quite sure. Interesting topic though.

:eek:

jwtollett21

I think this is a great service to any community. It should be a public service. Both party's should utilze this idea. Everyone has a right to vote but may not be able to get there so why not help them. Help the needy.

It seems clear that you are joking, but after reading the "Making stuff up thread" :flirt:-- I just want to say that I'm pretty sure what you're advocating here is illegal. Maybe it's election fraud or tampering with an election -- I'm not quite sure. Interesting topic though.

:eek:

Click the link to the ad, it does exist. I did send an email, but got a response from a female by the name of "Christine Gibson". Doesn't sound like the name of a "father" by any means. I guess this guy wants to "flip flop" just like obama. :haha: Typical "bait and switch" situation. :nono:

gf

toreskha

Titles are un-American.
I think this is a great service to any community. It should be a public service. Both party's should utilze this idea. Everyone has a right to vote but may not be able to get there so why not help them. Help the needy.
Vote absentee, good for you and me! :smile:

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gamike