Now that's what I call justice

Works for me. Seems like "Mom" is another parent that doesn't pay attention to what her child is doing. But, has plenty of "outrage" at what seems like a fair penalty for her actions.

An eye for an eye. We need more immediate justice like this in America and far less appeal processes.

It seems to me that Kaytlen Lopan should also have been charged with assault, in addition to having her hair cut off.

We need some more Judges that can be creative in their punishment!

That is one lesson the kid will not forget!

that's right make it fit the crime chances are better for rehabilitation that way imo give em a taste of their own medicine

Works for me. Seems like "Mom" is another parent that doesn't pay attention to what her child is doing. But, has plenty of "outrage" at what seems like a fair penalty for her actions.

Exactly.... how does a mom "lose" her 11 yo for so much time at a Mickey D's, that this girl can a) befriend a younger girl, b) ask a worker for a pair of scissors and be told no, c) run across the way to buy a pair of scissors, and then finally d) snip the younger girl's hair .... all without mommy realizing what is going on.

"Kaytlen also admitted to charges in another case rising from eight months of phone calls she made to a Colorado teen that included threats of rape and mutilation."

Reading the article with the "other charges" she was facing including allegations of threatening phone calls etc... this girl has serious issues... Cutting her pony tail off may only add to her Feeling of entitlement and anger at the system. There's no doubt in my mind that the mother has indoctrinated this little sociopath with the mentality that she's special and untouchable! This girl should have been ordered into psycho therapy and had her head shaved bald!

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back