Notary Public to Notarize CCW paperwork in Lafayette, LA area PLEASE!!!

deefra80

I took the coarse almost 2 months ago and I am having the hardest time getting the paperwork notarized! The guy that gave the coarse recommended a few places but everyone is telling me they don't notarize paperwork for firearm sales. I tell them it's not for a sale, it's for a conceal carry permit. If anyone knows anywhere near or around the Lafayette area to get it done, please let me know ([email protected]). I have no problem going outside of Lafayette or surrounding areas but I want to get this taken care of as soon as possible. Thanks for any help you can provide.

I took the coarse almost 2 months ago and I am having the hardest time getting the paperwork notarized! The guy that gave the coarse recommended a few places but everyone is telling me they don't notarize paperwork for firearm sales. I tell them it's not for a sale, it's for a conceal carry permit. If anyone knows anywhere near or around the Lafayette area to get it done, please let me know ([email protected]). I have no problem going outside of Lafayette or surrounding areas but I want to get this taken care of as soon as possible. Thanks for any help you can provide.

I know a couple in the area. One is:

Link Removed

Unfortunately, her site appears to be down. I'll PM you her phone number.

The other is David Bergeron. I'll PM you both numbers.

Sam

Notary public

NOTARY PUBLIC FOR CCW PERMITS !!!! Thank you Sam for referring me! I will be happy to notarize the CCW permits for classes or personal. PLEASE CALL DAVID AT (225) 262-9408 !!!!

Thank you,

David Bergeron
Notary Public
(225) 262-9408
[email protected]

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member