not meaning to offend anyone but whoever sent the email about the nra ?

sparkmaster123

dont know who sent that letter to everyone about renewing with the nra to help out this site. and i dont mean to offend anyone but you really need to do your research about the nra before telling everyone to support a company that is bringing guns to mexico from america so so they can get rid of them easy and still make there money. and because they are doing this they want to ban guns from us honest citicense . they have also teemed up with obama to write the new gun ban. research it yourself before you spend money to help your guns get taken.

dont know who sent that letter to everyone about renewing with the nra to help out this site. and i dont mean to offend anyone but you really need to do your research about the nra before telling everyone to support a company that is bringing guns to mexico from america so so they can get rid of them easy and still make there money. and because they are doing this they want to ban guns from us honest citicense . they have also teemed up with obama to write the new gun ban. research it yourself before you spend money to help your guns get taken.

LOL how about posting up some supporting documentation, any?:laugh:

Sparkmaster123, I mean to offend!!!

Either you are grossly mis-informed, a TROLL, a "Brady" lurker, or a total idiot. I hope the first is the case.If not, then offense intended.:yu::no:

sorry, I can't resist!

[U said:
astute[/u];77825]Either you are grossly mis-informed, a TROLL, a "Brady" lurker, or a total idiot. I hope the first is the case.If not, then offense intended.:yu::no:

He lives up to his name, no?

:laugh:

If you don't intend to offend anyone then you need to move on back to moveon.org. Your total intention is to offend. If it wasn't then your first post wouldn't be bashing the NRA.

Well USACarry.com supports the NRA and will continue to do so. I also don't know where you got your facts from. Got anything to back up what you are saying?

Oh, and if anyone didn't get the newsletter he is talking about, just check my sig and you can signup for the NRA through USA Carry and save $10 off the regular price!

I think the name says it all. "SparkMaster", he just wants to start a fight.

I think you are right. In fact I think I'll make a donation to the NRA in his/her name. At least something good will come out of this thread!:wink:

Uh.....Yeah! OK who opened the steel door and let one out? Security!!!!!

My poor fellow.. there is an old saying -- you can not fix stupid !!!!

Sparky joined in Feb and this is first post!

Hey Spark, come on out from under George Soros's behind and let's engage in meaningful dialogue. Oh, that's right, you're a leftnut troll. You have to have intelligence and independent thought to discuss something rationally.

Fool.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back