northern firearms

Graylon

They have the fnx 9 I have been looking for and they say once you order the gun it's free shipping straight to your house. Has anyone ever used this company?

There is only one group that can ship a gun directly to you if it isn't a repaired gun or a replacement gun for one that isn't fixable. Unless it is a C&R gun and you have an FFL. Or are an FFL. And yes, that group has shipped direct to me but Northern Firearms is breaking the law if they ship direct to you a firearm. Period, on the FNX 9.

Have bought 2 guns from Northern Firearms and would buy again from them. No question about it.

that's great for you! what does it have to do with the assertion that they'd deliver a handgun to your door?

It clearly doesn't have anything to do with that assertion and I didn't address it because its been pretty well made clear that a gun will go to a FFL, so you're dragging that back into the discussion for no reason. OP asked if anyone had dealt with them before..which covers more than just the shipping to a home address reference, and I have dealt with them. Chill, my friend...

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back