North Carolina, Missouri, and Obama's birth certificate

tattedupboy

Thank God I'm alive!
I watched the election returns all night yesterday and for most of the day today and have noticed that with nearly all precincts reporting, despite McCain leading in Missouri and Obama leading in North Carolina, neither state has been called. Sure, neither result will change the outcome, but does anyone know why?

As an aside, I have yet to see the issue of Obama's nationality come up anywhere except on this site. I would have at least expected Fox News to have mentioned it once or twice, but as of yet, I haven't. Have the Republicans given up on the fight over that issue?

I watched the election returns all night yesterday and for most of the day today and have noticed that with nearly all precincts reporting, despite McCain leading in Missouri and Obama leading in North Carolina, neither state has been called. Sure, neither result will change the outcome, but does anyone know why?

As an aside, I have yet to see the issue of Obama's nationality come up anywhere except on this site. I would have at least expected Fox News to have mentioned it once or twice, but as of yet, I haven't. Have the Republicans given up on the fight over that issue?

"Fox and Friends" did have a short brief about the law suit over Obama's citizenship one morning, but not much beyond reporting that a former Clinton supporter had filed the suit. I've also seen videos with the filer on a couple of other sites

I was able to answer my question on why Missouri and North Carolina have yet to be called. That's because the number of outstanding absentee ballots in those states is greater than the margin separating the candidates. As a result, they can't be called until those ballots are counted.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BFerguson
Back