North American Union: It's the real deal

HK4U

If it walks like a duck and talks like a duck.....

So now we know why the Bush administration won't build a fence to interfere with "labor mobility" across open borders. Now we know why Bush won't pardon former Border Patrol agents Ignatio Ramos and Jose Compean, while winking at the prosecutor's deal to give immunity to a professional drug smuggler.

Now we know why Bush thumbed his nose at the overwhelming congressional votes (411-3 in the House and 75-23 in the Senate) to exclude Mexican trucks from U.S. roads. Now we know why Bush has been more persistent in pursuing "totalization" to put illegal immigrants into Social Security than to promote his proposal to privatize a small part of Social Security for U.S. citizens

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=61232

One step closer to one world order/government. I shudder to think what the world my children will inheiret will look like. Am I know going to be required to display a Mexican and Canadian flag beside my U.S flag? We are being corrupted by this, all of us whether we admit it or not. Note how they slide a little more on this each year gradually getting us prepared for it. Only a matter of time.

oh, H$*l!!!!

+ 1 With You Men.we Better Get Our Butts Combat Ready, Because I Think It Just Might Come Down To It. While We Were Dstracted By Terriorists, The F N Bureaucrats Were/are Selling Us Out. The Hoofbeats Are Distant, But He Is Coming.......

+ 1 With You Men.we Better Get Our Butts Combat Ready, Because I Think It Just Might Come Down To It. While We Were Dstracted By Terriorists, The F N Bureaucrats Were/are Selling Us Out. The Hoofbeats Are Distant, But He Is Coming.......

I believe these "distractions" are intentional. keep us looking one way so we don't see what's going on behind our back.

i have a

conspiratorial view of history. with a few exceptions. bu those exceptions are used by the powers that be to their own gain and loss of those who stand in their way. global goverment is coming. i d not believe there is anything we can do about that except to voice and demonstrate our opposition to it. The Bible says it is coming.doesn't say anything aout not resisting though. nothinghappens by accident, but by design. if it was by accident, every once in a while, we would benefit. maybe we do in the short term, long term: we in trouble big time, especially those who believe in Christ . ok, though. better to be in Trouble with Jesus on your side, than have good times with the devil. I was telling HK the other day, i just wish they would get on with it. now they are. me and my big mouth......:lachen:

Even for us that recognize the prophecy in the Bible, we don't have to stand and quietly watch this go on. We have a moral obligation to defend our country, our freedom, and our way of life, even though we believe a NWO will be established sometime. That doesn't mean it has to happen in our lifetime, if we have anything to do with it.

Things might be gettin really ugly soon guys. I'll be damned if I stand there, and allow the U.S. to merge with Canada and Mexico without a fight. All they need now is a second 9/11 type attack, and Bush institutes Martial Law, then claims we need to "unificate" with other countries.

My fellow Americans, it is time to prepare for battle.

Martial Law

Even for us that recognize the prophecy in the Bible, we don't have to stand and quietly watch this go on. We have a moral obligation to defend our country, our freedom, and our way of life, even though we believe a NWO will be established sometime. That doesn't mean it has to happen in our lifetime, if we have anything to do with it.

Things might be gettin really ugly soon guys. I'll be damned if I stand there, and allow the U.S. to merge with Canada and Mexico without a fight. All they need now is a second 9/11 type attack, and Bush institutes Martial Law, then claims we need to "unificate" with other countries.

My fellow Americans, it is time to prepare for battle.

Cooter said: All they need now is a second 9/11 type attack, and Bush institutes Martial Law, then claims we need to "unificate" with other countries.

Again I submit the following quotes for you consideration.

The truth of the matter is that you do have those standby provisions, and the statutory emergency plans are there whereby you could, in the name of stopping terrorism, apprehend, invoke the military, and arrest Americans and hold them in detention camps."
U.S. Representative Henry Gonzalez, August 29, 1994

Today, America would be outraged if U.N. troops entered Los Angeles to restore order. Tomorrow they will be grateful! This is especially true if they were told that there were an outside threat from beyond, whether real or promulgated, that threatened our very existence. It is then that all peoples of the world will plead to deliver them from this evil. The one thing every man fears is the unknown. When presented with this scenario, individual rights will be willingly relinquished for the guarantee of their well-being granted to them by the World Government."
Dr. Henry Kissinger, Bilderberger Conference, Evians, France, 1991

Last edited:

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back