Nonresident LTC question

inaworldoflint

Hello,
Just had a simple question about getting a Conn. LTC. I have a CCW in my home state of Missouri, and I have the NRA Basic Pistol Course for training. Should that be enough? And that little card they sent along with the application that wants a reason to carry. What would be a good reason to fill in there? Any help would be great!!! thanks...

Hello,
Just had a simple question about getting a Conn. LTC. I have a CCW in my home state of Missouri, and I have the NRA Basic Pistol Course for training. Should that be enough? And that little card they sent along with the application that wants a reason to carry. What would be a good reason to fill in there? Any help would be great!!! thanks...

Personal protection should suffice for your reason. You might want to check the reciprocation map on this site to see if your permit will be any good in Connecticut.

Hello,
Yes that should work fine. Keep in mind they typically issue beyond the 60 days now. There's some issues with the CT BPFE. Reason is simple, protection and all lawful purposes.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back