non resident

shorethang

Does Texas issue a non resident CCW I am getting conflicting info if they do how do i satisfy the Texas ID or drivers liscense portion of the application //thanks //jim

List of states that qualify

is there a list of states that they will issue a non resident Liscense to ? I have been up and down there site and i have not seen any mention of non resident instructions

is there a list of states that they will issue a non resident Liscense to ? I have been up and down there site and i have not seen any mention of non resident instructions

Check out http://handgunlaw.us/documents/NonResidentPermits.pdf

I believe that Texas honors permits from the following states. Perhaps they may prove an alternative for you.

AK, AL, AR, AZ, CA, CO, CT, DE, FL, GA, HI, IA, ID, IN, KS, KY, LA, MD, MA, MI, MO, MS, MT, NC, ND, NE, NJ, NY, NM, NV, OK, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, UT, VA, WA, WY,

Texas State ID

Does Texas issue a non resident CCW I am getting conflicting info if they do how do i satisfy the Texas ID or drivers liscense portion of the application //thanks //jim

Texas "Department of Public Safety" will issue a Texas state ID to a non-resident, took me about an hour, mostly waiting in line.

My "Identification Card" says TEXAS across the top, and shows my home state address. I then used the 8-digit number to apply for the CHL packet on the DPS web site.

Texas

Thanks for the info Nonesuch and all the rest as long as i have to come to TEXAS it may be some time till i apply

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back