Non-resident permit

Nightmare45

NRA LIFE MEMBER
Anglo Saxon tends to confuse folks so I just put Native American, assuming you were born in the Americas.

VA Pete

I have a VA resident permit and just got a non-res permit from AZ. I called the AZ DPS direct for an application packet and received it about 3 days later. It included a note saying that applications were taking 6-8 weeks to complete. They received my completed application on 12/7, the permit was issued on 1/6, and I received it in the mail today 1/9. Just about one month turnaround. Gives me five additional states including GA which I was particularly interested in. The only slightly inconvenient part was getting the fingerprints but I had them done in about 45 minutes by a Sheriff's office near my place of employment. All in all a pretty quick, easy, and painless process.

Ricochet

I plan on getting my NRA basic pistol course certification finished next week and sending in my AZ non-res permit at the same time.

Can anyone tell me what the average time it takes to get their permit sent to them nowadays?

mrjam2jab

I plan on getting my NRA basic pistol course certification finished next week and sending in my AZ non-res permit at the same time.

Can anyone tell me what the average time it takes to get their permit sent to them nowadays?

As far as I can determine they are running about 4-6 weeks.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TonyBryant