non resident PA. lic question ? in N.C.

flintforever

I have a non-resident CCP PA.
I also have a CCP for n.y.c. and the state on n.y.(retired law enforcement)
I like to ask does n.c. honor non-resident permits? PA.
I know n.y. permits are not reciprocated in n.c.
I have a part time residents in n.c. and spend at least 6 months out of the year in n.c.
I know S.C I am legal as long as the firearm is concealed in the veh: glove box console and doesn't have to be in view
I thought I just ask the pro's

I have a non-resident CCP PA.
I also have a CCP for n.y.c. and the state on n.y.(retired law enforcement)
I like to ask does n.c. honor non-resident permits? PA.
I know n.y. permits are not reciprocated in n.c.
I have a part time residents in n.c. and spend at least 6 months out of the year in n.c.
I know S.C I am legal as long as the firearm is concealed in the veh: glove box console and doesn't have to be in view
I thought I just ask the pro's

I am not sure about the non-resident permit from PA but NC does honor a standard PA permit. I would call the SBI or the local SO in NC to obtain a current copy of all permits honored by the state.

You may also want to look into getting a NC permit. If you live here 6 months out of the year, you may qualify as a resident.

I believe HR 218 covers retired law enforcement officers.
"The bill exempts qualified active and retired law enforcement officers from local and State
prohibitions on the carrying of concealed firearms."

Link Removed

If you have retired in good standing you would be "qualified" under the bill.

CCW Map

There are only 6 states that require the permit holder to be a resident of the state the permit is issued from: Colorado, Florida, Maine, Michigan, New Hampshire and South Carolina.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back