Non-resident LTC restrictions?

tomcat017

Hello all - I just read that MA will place restrictions on an issued class-A LTC to a non-resident, if that non-resident has restrictions on his home state permit. So, for example, if a NY resident with the stupid hunting/target restriction applies for an LTC in Mass, will the MA LTC also have these restrictions? If so, I guess there isn't much point in applying for it.

Also, what have been your experiences as a non-resident in getting the MA LTC class A? What sort of reason is sufficient? Need it be a threat to life or huge amounts of cash? Curious to see how those here have made out. Thanks in advance!

Hello all - I just read that MA will place restrictions on an issued class-A LTC to a non-resident, if that non-resident has restrictions on his home state permit. So, for example, if a NY resident with the stupid hunting/target restriction applies for an LTC in Mass, will the MA LTC also have these restrictions? If so, I guess there isn't much point in applying for it.

Also, what have been your experiences as a non-resident in getting the MA LTC class A? What sort of reason is sufficient? Need it be a threat to life or huge amounts of cash? Curious to see how those here have made out. Thanks in advance!

I may be mistaken, but I have always been under the understanding that Non-Res permits are No Restrictions which means you can carry. Any one else want to say different? I am curious now...

I always thought there is no restriction for Res NH. All mine says is "Pistol/Revolver License". If there were Any restrictions I'm sure it would have been printed right on there.
MA. Non Res. shows, Restriction: None
ME. Non Res. shows, Permit To Carry Concealed Firearms

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back