Non Resident CWP Renewal from New Hampshire

Glock 40

Does any one know how long the Non Resident CWP renewal from New Hampshire takes. My wife's has been sent off since April 4, 2009 and haven't heard anything yet.

Does any one know how long the Non Resident CWP renewal from New Hampshire takes. My wife's has been sent off since April 4, 2009 and haven't heard anything yet.

They're processing everything recieved during the first and second week of March. Hang in there.

gf

According to N.H. web sight the price for the permit,

renewal or new just went up to $100 as of July 1st.

The letter and application for renewal I received on June 13th said nothing about this.

Wow. I sent my NR-NH application in last month and they still haven't cashed my check. I wonder if they are going to claim "lost in the mail" and then make me re-submit with a $100 check? That won't happen. I don't go to Georgia that often.

I'm interested in seeing how long it takes for a renewal. I have to renew mine next year and hopefully everything will get back to normal by then!:wink:

Concealed handgun licenses issued by the State of New Hampshire to out-of-state residents are ONLY valid within the State of New Hampshire or within a state other than the licensee’s home state that reciprocally recognizes New Hampshire nonresident concealed carry licenses.

I got that straight from the website...I sure am glad I got mine for $20 now that it's $100....but does this mean that my NH is no longer good in GA????

Welcome to the forum, keep0njeepin0n. Your NH non-resident permit is still good in GA. They just went up on their price. Even though they had a price increase I'm still going to renew mine next year.

Welcome to the forum, keep0njeepin0n. Your NH non-resident permit is still good in GA. They just went up on their price. Even though they had a price increase I'm still going to renew mine next year.

Ok good, I guess I was just misunderstanding the wording....NH should have something like SC where disabled vets don't have to pay....or at least pay a lesser rate!

New Hampshire CWP renewal

Today is July 15th. My wife's permit renewal from New Hampshire still hasn't come. I think they have forgotten hers.

Glock 40

Glock 40
How long ago was it sent off...mine has been gone about 14 weeks and I have not heard anything

Well, you are lucky... I sent mine in on July 1st and they returned everything about two weeks later.....

seems that just because they mailed me a renewal notice on June 13th asking for $20 doesn't mean a thing to them when they decide to raise the price on you two weeks later.

Wow, sent mine on June 23rd with a certified check and didn't get it back yet....maybe I made the cutoff for the $20. Or it got lost in the mail.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back