Non Resident CCW Turn Around Time

It took mine right about 8 weeks.Sent it in August 2013 and received permit in October 2013.....
Now I just need my home state Ca........Wish me luck

SUCCESS Finally !!! Recap
April 19. 2013 in mailbox to them
April 22, 2013 received by them
June 17, 2013 entered into their system ... they said need research
Nov 25, 2013 they asked for a copy of my passport... they had some bad guys name close to mine but two letters different.
Dec. 4, 2013 Permit approved and in the mail
7 months, 16 days

I sent mine in late October '13. Received on the 28th and entered in the system on the 29th.

I just called to get a status update and was told mine was in the background phase still. She also mentioned to call back in a few months for a update. WTF!!!???

The representative also stated they are currently working on apps from June and July. Its hard to believe they're are that ridiculously behind!!!

You might just as well get used to waiting.... If ANYTHING pops up during their first look at you.... you'll go into the wait for next to forever pile for review. Every time you call you'll get a cordial voice... and a different story. Don't get your hope up... go on vacation for 7 months then call them.

I had my Utah CCW processed in under two months. That's mailing back and forth plus whatever background they do. Unbelievable that AZ is so swamped. Either that or they're too cheap to hire more staff to process the increased workloads...

I had my Utah CCW processed in under two months. That's mailing back and forth plus whatever background they do. Unbelievable that AZ is so swamped. Either that or they're too cheap to hire more staff to process the increased workloads...

My take is that due to theirs being obtainable by mail, and their requirements aren't terribly onerous, a lot of people are probably going to them for non-res. I am applying shortly, and hope to have it by October before I travel to NM (since they recognize AZ non-res, but neither of the licenses I have now).

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back