Non Resident CCW Turn Around Time

lessthan0

Bulldog Pride
Is the turn around time for non resident permits realy taking the full 75 days they say it will take?
Or is the turn around time quicker?

Once I mailed the application packet along with fingerprint cards it only took me about 2 weeks to receive my AZ permit.

I aplojize, I use my phone and it just gives the most recent posts.

I sent my Application out on March 02, 2012 recieved permit on March 30, 2012 I live in New York State

Not a problem I was kinda feeling like I may have posted in the wrong place.

I sent mine in about 5 weeks ago from CT and still waiting.

lessthan0,

have you tried calling them as to the status of your application. As I stated mine took less than 4 weeks good luck

Not a problem I was kinda feeling like I may have posted in the wrong place.

I sent mine in about 5 weeks ago from CT and still waiting.

I got my AZ in 2010 in 2 weeks mailbox to mailbox. Now They claim to be averaging 6-8 week turn around due to the large amount of applicants.

Lessthan0,

Have you heard anything pertaining to the Status of your Application? Like I mentioned before, My Application was sent out on March 02,2012 I recieved Permit
on March 30,2012 Total of 28 Days from New York State. I was very Impressed on the processing time line from Arizona Department of Public Safety

Lessthan0,

Have you heard anything pertaining to the Status of your Application? Like I mentioned before, My Application was sent out on March 02,2012 I recieved Permit
on March 30,2012 Total of 28 Days from New York State. I was very Impressed on the processing time line from Arizona Department of Public Safety

Still no word, going to call at the end of the week if I don't get it by then.

Will update on out come.

Well I thought what the heck I would call today.

The woman on the phone was very nice, she told me they are just starting to process applications received on march 23rd.

I sent mine out the end of March so she said give it a few more weeks. They must be crazy backlogged!

:sad: :shout:

lessthan0, please post on here once you get yours.

I mailed mine off from kommiefornia on April 2nd, so I should be right behind you and would like to know if you get yours before end of this month.

I'm planning a road trip to Ohio starting may 31st and I'm hoping I get my permit by then.

I just called. As of today they are working on applications received April 2nd and 3rd. So they should process mine tomorrow.

The lady said if no problems are found it could print and mail tomorrow. Which would get it to me early next week. :D

Just got it in the mail today. (Non Res permit)

Sent app out 3/29/2012

Issued 5/19/2012

Received 5/24/2012

Application Delivered to ADPS P.O. Box: 8 August 2012
Permit Issued: 11 September 2012
Received in Mail: 14 September 2012
Total Elapsed Time: 37 Days

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads