Non res permit

Scvette

Took under 45 days. Thanks utah dps. :dance3:

From mailing in the UT paperwork to date of issue it took 44 days.

From mailing in the UT paperwork to date of issue it took 44 days. :dance3:

How long did it take for them to cash ur check or charge ur card?? Utah rec'd my permit app on 3/22 and they still haven't deposited/cashed my check yet!

XDM 9mm Compact, Glock 22 Gen 4

How long did it take for them to cash ur check or charge ur card?? Utah rec'd my permit app on 3/22 and they still haven't deposited/cashed my check yet!

Not sure if this helps or not but I sent my renewal app in on March 27. My checking account was debited on April 5. Utah BCI might handle renewals differently since I did not have to submit fingerprints this time. All I had to do was fill out the app and send a current passport quality photo.

Not sure if this helps or not but I sent my renewal app in on March 27. My checking account was debited on April 5. Utah BCI might handle renewals differently since I did not have to submit fingerprints this time. All I had to do was fill out the app and send a current passport quality photo.

Mmm...my app included the photo and fingerprints! Still haven't cashed the check yet though and they rec'd it all on 3/22.....keeping fingers crossed!

Mmm...my app included the photo and fingerprints! Still haven't cashed the check yet though and they rec'd it all on 3/22.....keeping fingers crossed!

My Utah permit was in the mailbox when I got home. Renewals are fast.

My initial permit took exactly 60 days from the day the checking account was debited.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back