non cpl, ccw, cwl, etc open carry shooting.

xteamxtreme

Hey everyone. I'm new here and working from a phone so cut some slack. I was just wondering if anyone knows of a shooting that has taken place with the shooter being a non concealed weapons license holder that is excercising their open carry right before the age of 21. Such as the law here in michigan where you can open carry at 18. If so what were the outcomes of this shooting as far as trail verdicts, monetary loss, etc. Thanks everyone.

I cant think of any examples, but if, like in your question, the person is carrying legally, then they should have no legal problems. It should be the same as someone older and with a permit would have in the same situation. Their age and permit status would have no bearing if it was a good shoot. Of course, this is just my opinion, and takes into account a perfect world...... like one where the cops and the courts are fair and such...

Axeanda45:212916 said:
Of course, this is just my opinion, and takes into account a perfect world...... like one where the cops and the courts are fair and such...
LMAO!

To the OP, what he said. As long as your legally carrying and the shoot is clean, your good to go.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back