No to open carry

Now children....

There sure are a lot of internet bad asses running around here lately

A little bit of good grammar, and complete sentences go a long way to avoid forum bashing. Locked, and loaded here in WA. (It does help to have your location posted, so that our responses are more appropriate)

Someone has a cape? Why dont I have one? Does it have a place to hang my CCW badge?

I think someone mentioned it before, and that the cape would be embroidered so you didn't have to pin your badge to it. I'm not sure. But you guys are gonna be totally jealous when I get one. You'll see.

I think someone mentioned it before, and that the cape would be embroidered so you didn't have to pin your badge to it. I'm not sure. But you guys are gonna be totally jealous when I get one. You'll see.

Embroidered...Yuck...mine would have leather fringe as it would be more manly. Make mine tuckable as well, ya never know when I would have to dress up!!

I am all for open carry but when it becomes the law in my crime infested State, i most likely will still keep my handgun under cover. Just not ready to tip my hand to others.

Will be traveling to CA in the near future, don't need protection, have hired MS-13 to watch out for me they have the guns.

Mine says "Waterboarding Instructor"

Link Removed one's cooler than a cape, wouldn't go with a badge...but if you're wearing it you probably wouldn't need to wear the badge.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back