No to open carry

Nightmare45

NRA LIFE MEMBER
Will be traveling to CA in the near future, don't need protection, have hired MS-13 to watch out for me they have the guns.

BC1

I think someone mentioned it before, and that the cape would be embroidered so you didn't have to pin your badge to it. I'm not sure. But you guys are gonna be totally jealous when I get one. You'll see.
Mine says "Waterboarding Instructor"

Peregrine Falcon

Peregrine Falcon
Link Removed one's cooler than a cape, wouldn't go with a badge...but if you're wearing it you probably wouldn't need to wear the badge.

Grognard Gunny

Link Removed one's cooler than a cape, wouldn't go with a badge...but if you're wearing it you probably wouldn't need to wear the badge.

Looks like a night camo version of "robocop"...... can you imagine doing an eight hour shift in this heat in THAT getup?

Robocop. Robocop.
Hard to defeat.
Not to worry,
He'll go down
not from bullets, but from heat!

GG

localgirl

Yeah but Crowe and Tom Servo are funny.

The absolute best is "space Mutiny," where the guys keep coming up with great names for the hero. Biff Hardchunks. Smoke Manmeat.

My friend and I texted each other with variations on those until I was laughing so much I couldn't breathe.

golddigger14s

SFC At Fort Lewis, WA
Thread got way off topic, and it looks like the original poster is a 5 post chump. (Army reference to 5 jump
chump).

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Skimjones92