No permit needed to carry concealed

cluznar

Ohio is trying to pass a law where you need no permit to carry concealed.

I feel this is bad because all thugs who want to pack a gun will move to Ohio.

Would rather see a 50 state reciprocity for all Conceal Carry permits.

:dirol:

WHAT???? There are already states that have "Constitutional Carry" and You don't see a rush of "Thugs" in those states. Your fears on this are unrational and unfounded.

You shouldn't ever need a permit to CC or OC in any State. The 2nd Amendment covers that. As to your "thugs" theory, If we had more people exercising their Constitutional Rights. There would be less "thugs" more alive citizens.

I would also like to see 50 state reciprocity. However your statement that Ohio will become a haven for thugs is one of the stupidest things I've read all day.

Since when do thugs give any consideration to abide by the law?

As an Ohio resident, I would would love to have "Constitutional Carry" and keep the money I would spend for any future CHL in my own pocket.

You shouldn't ever need a permit to CC or OC in any State. The 2nd Amendment covers that. As to your "thugs" theory, If we had more people exercising their Constitutional Rights. There would be less "thugs" more alive citizens.
Like in ARIZONA. :dance3:

What happened to the theory that criminals gravitated towards gun free zones?

And to think I wasn't going to post in this thread started by a troll that just wanted to pi$$ people off.

Think about it. If you need no permit to carry there are no background checks. So some nut job or criminal can walk around much easier with a gun. Even though thugs can still get a hold of guns when there are background checks, the checks do eliminate some idiots from getting guns.
Why not have all states require concealed carry permits and have every state offer reciprocity for all states. :dirol:

Think about it. If you need no permit to carry there are no background checks. So some nut job or criminal can walk around much easier with a gun. Even though thugs can still get a hold of guns when there are background checks, the checks do eliminate some idiots from getting guns.
Why not have all states require concealed carry permits and have every state offer reciprocity for all states. :dirol:
Think about this!!!! Unless You buy Your gun off the street or from a friend, You have to HAVE a background check to purchase a firearm from a dealer. I purchased 5 handguns well before I ever had My CCW permit. I live in a fairly FREE state where You don't need to be licensed just to buy a gun.

Think about it. If you need no permit to carry there are no background checks. So some nut job or criminal can walk around much easier with a NEWSPAPER. Even though thugs can still get a hold of NEWSPAPERS when there are background checks, the checks do eliminate some idiots from getting NEWSPAPERS.

Sounds pretty STUPID when you use another RIGHT as an example, doesnt it?

The first pistol permit system was enacted in 1911 in New York by "Big" Tim Sullivan. "Big" Tim was a corrupt politician and a mob boss. His pistol permit system was enacted in order to disarm the immigrant victims of his mob gangs because his mobsters were getting shot and resisted more often. All the way from the mid-1600's in the colonies to early 1900's gun control laws were enacted in order to keep blacks from carrying guns for any reason. Gun control laws and permits were never about reducing crime and still aren't. Carry permits do the same thing today. They create hurdles for the law abiding citizen to jump through to carry a gun for self protection and do nothing to deter the criminal.

Sent from my D6616 using USA Carry mobile app

A few excerpts from an essay cluznar authored some years back:

Link Removed

....When someone who owns handguns and talks illogically about their guns, it could be a sign they need help.....

...Another good way to help gun control is by having college classes which focus on people who have problems and may own guns. College students should be aware of other students who seem to have a bad attitude and also own guns. Students should be encouraged to tell college officials if they know another student who owns guns and may be having social or mental problems. It could be done anonymously and might save other peoples lives.

....As for gun bans, without a doubt assault rifles must be banned, citizens have no need for assault rifles in an educated society.

The link above is dead now, but it was live as all get-out when I originally posted it in February of '13. Several people who still post here saw it and can verify that it was indeed written by cluznar.

People who join and participate on this forum because they are legitimately concerned about the state of the Second Amendment, have about as much reason to hold a civil conversation with cluznar as to hold one with Dianne Feinstein or Michael Bloomberg. This dude is a sock-puppet for gun control, folks. I guess only the individual poster can decide for themselves if there's anything to be gained by indulging and/or engaging with a gun-control shill, so I'll only speak for myself when I say that there's no good reason that I can think of.

Blues

Freedom, how does that work? :dirol:

I agree with almost everyone. We shouldn't need a license to carry it's stated in the constitution. Thuds are Thuds and abiding citizen are abiding citizens. I think we just need an age limit to buy gun not license. If every one carried a gun think about how little crime we would have.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using USA Carry mobile app

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back