NO Masks?

DrLewall

Charter Member
Just heard on the news that Cocoa FL will arrest anyone not removing a Holloween Mask after they enter a convience store due to recent rash of robberies...makes sence to me!

Just heard on the news that Cocoa FL will arrest anyone not removing a Holloween Mask after they enter a convience store due to recent rash of robberies...makes sence to me!

Well while I favor the idea of removing masks; unless there is a law against wearing them I don't see how they can arrest someone. Even if there is a law I doubt that it stipulated exactly where and when it can and can not be worn.

I think, I didn't catch all of the story and I am sure that if googled, one could find it, that the city council probably passed some city ordinace prohibiting masks in any public bussiness during a time frame during holloween...anyway, what was said was "masks must be removed and if not done so, you are subject to arrest"...we have had some bank robberies here locally and all of the banks here are requesting that ball caps and sunglasses be removed while in the bank..I suspect that if you don't, they will ask you to do so and if you refuse, then I guess they can refuse to serve you..

That's like my Bank. They have a sign at the door that says, Please remove all hats and sunglasses before entering the bank. No sense in giving the BG an upper hand if you don't have to!

There is a law in some parts of fl about masks.When I wear mine people ask me to put it back on.

Masks

Though on the surface it may appear to be a good idea, but then again so has been the start of many unconstitutional laws. I saw my first sign at a credit union service center the other day saying to remove hats and sunglasses. I was a bit surprised by this. I did not remove my hat, and none of the tellers asked me to either. I was polite as usual and took care of business in a courteous and professional manner. It was raining, I was wearing a campaign hat (Boy Scout Campaign Hat--you know, the real hat with a good brim), and I wasn't going to remove it--where would I put it? I would have left it on if someone said anything too. Why, because this is a free country & I have that right. As long as I am not committing a felonious act I do not have to allow others to restrict my rights, neither should you.

masks

Most banks in this area are the same way as far as wanting you to remove any hats or suglasses upon entering the bank,but don`t try to enforce it.I can see the reasoning behind it ,but also agree that more and more rights are being taken away from honest people because of criminals and refuse to take a hat of if i am wearing one on the day i do my banking.I don`t mind the sunglasses since i take them off whenever i go inside a building anyways.There are also some circle k stores that won`t allow any customers in the store if they are wearing a mask.

The next thing will be "Leave your clothes at the door" so I can tell if your carrying a weapon.

This my weapon and this is my gun. One is for fighting and the other is for,damn senior moment. FUN

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BFerguson
Back