No, I am not "GhostofSteelhorse"

Steelhorse

Just to clarify to anyone else who may wish to know, I am not "GhostofSteelhorse" from the now-defunct Packing.org site.

I have no, nor have I ever had any relationship with the person that used that particular screen name.

That bad huh?

gf
We need to cast a whole magazine worth of silver 7.62 bullets, hand-load them into +P+ wildcats, dig up PDO, empty said magazine into it, drive a bayonet into its heart and then rebury it on the sunny side of Mercury.

We need to cast a whole magazine worth of silver 7.62 bullets, hand-load them into +P+ wildcats, dig up PDO, empty said magazine into it, drive a bayonet into its heart and then rebury it on the sunny side of Mercury.

PDO was a venerable site until it degraded into the shell it became. Overloaded with trolls, bickering and the post voting system it degenerated rather quickly. Ghostofsteelhorse was one of those who helped destroy it.

GhostofSteelhorse pseudo ripped-off my name and my posts when I stopped visiting there after my PDO score fell to absolute zero.

Though everything he posted was, in essence, true.....others fed into it.

PDO was a venerable site until it degraded into the shell it became. Overloaded with trolls, bickering and the post voting system it degenerated rather quickly. Ghostofsteelhorse was one of those who helped destroy it.

And for some reason, it keeps coming back. It's like a zombie that won't die.

And for some reason, it keeps coming back. It's like a zombie that won't die.

I agree it should be laid to rest but it can be remembered as an example of what can happen when control is lost. Luke does an outstanding job on USA Carry and I would rather not see something similar happen here.

I agree it should be laid to rest but it can be remembered as an example of what can happen when control is lost. Luke does an outstanding job on USA Carry and I would rather not see something similar happen here.
True; it does help to remember the mistakes of others, but it's equally important to forget old conflicts. They need to be allowed to die at the end of their natural life cycle. Otherwise they hang around as nagging issues.

He's already here, yet has quited down somewhat since the election is over (as I predicted). I'll give you a hint. His screen name starts with a "J" and ends with the number "21". :wink:

gf

He's opinionated, but it's not GhostofSteelhorse.

Sorry guys.

I only created the thread to quell some the accusations that came flying my way.

Perhaps the entire thread should be deleted in the name of peace.

Sorry guys.

I only created the thread to quell some the accusations that came flying my way.

Perhaps the entire thread should be deleted in the name of peace.

Sure, maybe we unintentionally went off on a tangent, but if this thread gets deleted, some will always wonder if you're GhostofSteelorse. I believe it should stay.

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back