NJ Visit

You can by LAW carry the weapon in a lock box in the TRUNK with the ammunition seperate from said weapon. You can also have Hollow Point ammunition as long as it is also in the trunk and seperated from the weapon. You can also have a magazine in the trunk no matter what ammount of ammo it will hold as long as you are only PASSING through the arm pit of the world N.J.

As far as the arrest of Mr.Aitken is concernd that case was overturned because of some stupid asses that brought the charges without the right to do so.
Yes I am a retired Det. Sergeant that taught weapons laws as defined in N.J. 2-c law in the Police Academy in New Jersey.
Bill
SGTBill,
I have family in NJ. I have a CCL in Florida. Is it legal for me to travel with my weapon into NJ, locked in a case, in the trunk, spend a few days with the grandkids and head for home? I just want to make sure I'm clear on the travel through vs. travel to part of this.
Thanks.

SGTBill,
I have family in NJ. I have a CCL in Florida. Is it legal for me to travel with my weapon into NJ, locked in a case, in the trunk, spend a few days with the grandkids and head for home? I just want to make sure I'm clear on the travel through vs. travel to part of this.
Thanks.

That stop makes NJ a destination...and therefore not legal.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back