NJ Permit information

Silence, apparently, at least with regard to the question on the table. You've got a better chance trying to get a chicken to grow 4 legs than applying for a New Jersey CCW Permit. I got my FL Non-Res through the NJCSD's Right to Carry Roadshow they sponsor every once in a while. South Cariolina's next once I get a chance to get down there to take the class. The closest I'll get to carrying legally in NJ is when I carry here at home.

I am from N.J. (Elizabeth), and I now reside in S.C.- The key to getting a non-resident permit is you have to own property here. If you already knew this, I apologize, but I would rather take the time to tell you so you know. Rather than you not know and take the time to come down to find out the hard way.

Out Of State Permit Issue:
The State Law Enforcement Division must issue permits to carry handguns to a person who is a resident of South Carolina, or a non-resident who owns property in South Carolina, or military personnel on permanent change of station orders.

I am from N.J. (Elizabeth), and I now reside in S.C.- The key to getting a non-resident permit is you have to own property here. If you already knew this, I apologize, but I would rather take the time to tell you so you know. Rather than you not know and take the time to come down to find out the hard way.

Out Of State Permit Issue:
The State Law Enforcement Division must issue permits to carry handguns to a person who is a resident of South Carolina, or a non-resident who owns property in South Carolina, or military personnel on permanent change of station orders.

Judging by the date of the SC post...I'm guessing he's already found out... :biggrin:

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back