Nighthawk Falcon 1911

CBroome

So, I have been drooling for quite some time over the thought of owning a high end 1911. I don't think there is any way I could spend $3,200 on a single handgun. My question is... Are these ultra expensive 1911s that much better than say a Ruger or SigSauer that go for $600-$800? I really like the Ruger with its clean look, and the SigSauers are very modern looking with the external extractor.

Btw... There is a raffle for a new Nighthawk Falcon that I bought a few tickets for. Would be cool if someone on this forum won it. Tickets are $21 each and majority of proceeds go to youth shooting programs in Virginia, so don't feel horrible when I win.
Link Removed
Link Removed

Sent from an idiot.

Nighthawk Like Wilson Combat are hand built works of perfection. I have been jonesing for a Nighthawk T3 for some time now. Having said that I do not believe they are anymore reliable than a Remington or Para 1911

I carry a kimber cdp pro, paid 800.00 for it used. It is the best 1911 I have had so far.I have held the ruger 1911 comander and I think for under 700.00 you can't go wrong with it. I have several ruger handguns and every one is an excelant tool. If you can find one to try before you buy go for it.I belive a 1911 is the best ccw firearm you can get.

Robbk I should lean more towards the Paras since I live an hour from their facility in Pineville,NC. I have heard they are of good quality, and I would like to purchase from the local guys. I need a 1911 and a revolver. Don't know why but I do.

Sent by an idiot.

I must say the Falcon 1911 looks like a grate,well built wepon, I too, could not afford to buy one. I carry my service (Navy) Springfield 1911 A1. I was one of the lucky ones that was offered the wepon at cost when they switch over to the M9 Breatta. I keep it cleand and oiled, all ways works well on the range.
Thanks Mike H

Robbk I should lean more towards the Paras since I live an hour from their facility in Pineville,NC. I have heard they are of good quality, and I would like to purchase from the local guys. I need a 1911 and a revolver. Don't know why but I do.

Sent by an idiot.

Lol I put the Para in there because I own a expert. It was my very first 1911 and i picked it up last January. I have fired around 1,000 rounds out of it and have had zero issues at all. Now my brother has spent much more on his 1911 and I have shot them and have not felt that they were any better than my Para with the exception of my para having no checkering on the front strap,not necessary but something i find i like to have. I think you would be happy with a Para.

I have a stainless 1911 Springfield full size, a Colt Commander, a Colt Defender, and a Kimber ultra CDP ii, I have done a little minor work to them, triggers and sights, grips, but all that's personal preference, I would put the operational abilitys of those guns against any of the high dollar jobs, and the accuracy difference is so slight 95% of the guys shooting would never see it, and it sure as hell is not a $2000 dollar difference..........that all being said, if I had 3 or 4 grand that I had absolutely no use for, LOL I would have one,

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back