Night Sights

spf159753

I love night sights.
How many of you guys use night sights,and how do you like them??
I have used ,Trijicon,Mepro lights,Wilson combat,and Glock brand night sights,and all have served me well.
I put night sights on all my hand guns. They work great in all light levels.

I have night sites on all my pistols and night sites and Crimson laser grips and night sites on my daily carry pistol. I don't have any on my revolvers.
Back about 1989 I had a contract to put the night sites on the Anchorage AK police departments pistols and I have used them since then
Link Removed

They came standard on my Sig P229R Equinox .40 S&W. I really like them. They are very easy to pick up in low light conditions. I keep my gun on top of a soft case on my nightstand. The night sights make it easy to instantly locate the gun and pick it up correctly in the middle of the night.

Of course, night sights should only be used as an aid in low light conditions. If it's too dark to see the sights at all, it's too dark to positively identify a threat without the use of a light.

I've got the Meprolight night sights on my Glock 20.... love them!!

user4150_pic788_1233454645.jpg

Nice Picture!

Thanks! It was rather difficult as I had to try and hold the gun in one hand and keep the camera completely still with the other... in the dark!!. Try holding the camera that still while the aperture is open that long....!!! Very hard to do, that is why it is slightly blurred...lol!

Speaking of pictures, I doubt Walt Disney would want his most famous character, Mickey Mouse, affliated in any way, shape, or form with the Obama administration. Besides, Mickey Mouse would be a better president than Obama.

LOL... Well, Mr. Obummer is after all "president" of the Mickey Mouse Club...LOL!!!

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back