NFL rule & off duty police officers

xdmgator

So much for 24/7 & up holding the law... Libs another attempt at gun free zone :rolleyes: ... Smh

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/10/06/new-rule-off-duty-police-officers-better-think-twice-before-deciding-to-carry-a-gun-to-any-nfl-game/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

IF the cops are at the game as spectators, theres no reason they should have special privileges beyond the average spectator.

IF they are there as undercover, thats a different story all together.

From my limited prospective, giving LEO 24/7 responsibility is one of the problems a cop encounters. He's never giver the opportunity to just be a citizen and decompress from the responsibility of being a LEO. Of course there are those in LE that think that because they are in LE, they are special and deserve special treatment.

Football game, off duty cops and no gun gives them a taste of how we feel when we are prevented from carrying our EDC because of some liberal dumazz rules.

My personal opinion is I NEVER go anywhere I can't carry. If you don't want me carrying in your business then I will not go into your business and your business will not get my patronage. This is no different than these police officers. They may be officers but they are still American citizens and have the same rights as we do.

IF the cops are at the game as spectators, theres no reason they should have special privileges beyond the average spectator.

IF they are there as undercover, thats a different story all together.

From my limited prospective, giving LEO 24/7 responsibility is one of the problems a cop encounters. He's never giver the opportunity to just be a citizen and decompress from the responsibility of being a LEO. Of course there are those in LE that think that because they are in LE, they are special and deserve special treatment.

Football game, off duty cops and no gun gives them a taste of how we feel when we are prevented from carrying our EDC because of some liberal dumazz rules.

So right!

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back