News from az!

cortchubby

YOURE GONNA LOVE THIS ONE!

The state of AZ(we love JOE ARPAIO!!!) stated to me on the phone about 10 minutes ago that you DO NOT NEED AN AZ CCW to carry concealed in AZ as of July 2010 this can be verified by calling the AZ gun unit at
1 602 256 6280.

PLEASE UPDATE THE SITE AND MAP INFO FOR ARIZONA!

WE NEED THIS IN ILLINOIS ! BADLY!

Thanks guys...

Hmmn, I wonder if they forgot to mention the reciprocity agreement with the state you have your CCW in? Or have they decided to try going the way of Vermont and not issueing a permit? I will have to call them tomorrow when Im off (my rocker)

Hmmn, I wonder if they forgot to mention the reciprocity agreement with the state you have your CCW in? Or have they decided to try going the way of Vermont and not issueing a permit? I will have to call them tomorrow when Im off (my rocker)

Arizona still issues permits, so this change will not affect reciprocity agreements.

Ok guys................

Hey while my posting may have been "old news" i thought the purpose of these sites was to forward all pertaining information when it became available to the poster.

Anyway just trying to help.

NOW, on to new business.

WE NEED TO GET CARRY LAWS PASSED IN THE ENTIRE STATE OF ILLINOIS
OPEN WOULD BE FINE.NO PRINTING OR BG CHECKS SINCE IN ILLINOIS YOU ARE ALREADY ISSUED AN FOID CARD WHICH REQUIRES A BACKGROUND CHECK PRIOR TO ISSUANCE. THIS MIGHT BE SOMETHING TO CHALLENGE MAYOR DALEYS SILLY GUN LAW AGAIN. DALEY REQUIRES YOU TO BE FINGERPRINTED AND SUBMIT YOUR FOID. (YOU HAVE ALREADY BEEN "CLEARED" BY ILLINOIS STATE POLICE WHEN THEY ISSUE YOU YOUR FOID CARD) AS EVIDENCE OF BEING "WORTHY" TO CARRY YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO PRESENT OTHER CCW PERMITS FROM SOME OF THE OTHER 48 STATES THAT ALLOW YOU TO CARRY AS PROOF ENOUGH OF A BACKGROUND CHECK. I WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE ANY DIRECTION OR HELP AS TO GETTING ILLINOIS TO BECOME A SHALL ISSUE STATE. WISCONSIN ALREADY ALLOWS OPEN CARRY SO IN ESSENCE WHAT THIS MEANS IS THERE IS ONLY ONE STATE IN THE UNION THAT DOESNT ALLOW THIS AND ITS ILLINOIS.
IF THE US SUPREME COURT HAS STATED THAT THE CITIZENS OF CHICAGO CAN HAVE GUNS,THAT IS THAT LAW. WHY THEN IS DALEY TRYING TO RESTRICT THAT LAW WITH OPPRESSIVE REGISTRATION?
ITS DANGEROUS IN CHICAGO AND THERE ARE NOT ENOUGH POLICE AND TOO MUCH CRIME. WE NEED A WAY TO DEFEND OURSELVES WITH OUR GOD GIVEN RIGHTS.!
:pleasantry:

Hey while my posting may have been "old news" i thought the purpose of these sites was to forward all pertaining information when it became available to the poster.

Anyway just trying to help.

Appreciate the post. Smiley was intended to indicate a friendly poke. Thanks for the info!

No license or reciprocity?

Yeah, no license needed, but that reciprocity thing comes in real handy if you travel.

Yeah, no license needed, but that reciprocity thing comes in real handy if you travel.

And since you no longer have to take the training in AZ, that's the reason I have submitted my application for the AZ permit....for all of the states that accept it. :biggrin:

hahaha got it!

:sarcastic:

im new here so yeah go ahead hit the new guy.

Now:

seriously.

ILLINOIS CARRY. I d like to launch a full out campaign to get carry in illinois.
read the above post.
these would be the conditions:(for CCW)

A. MUST BE RESIDENT
B. MUST HAVE FOID
C. All training INCLUDING THAT FOR ARMED SECURITY is acceptable.
D. NO FINGERPRINTS
E. NO BG CHECK.(if you have Illinois FOID card you already passed a BG check)
F. Picture to be used from ID, DL or FOID.
G fee of no more than 50 dollars. Renewal after 4 years at a cost of 10 dollars.
H. For a period of 2 years after the start of the program there shall be NO out of state permits issued however,the state MUST accept any and all permits from any state resident or non resident.
I. After the 2 year trial, out of state MAY be issued at the discretion of the State .
j. If no CCW permit is desired from the applicant the applicant SHALL be allowed to "open carry" subject to normal "do not enter" protocols.
k. Chicago or any other city with a population over 20,000 people may NOT create ANY law or ordinance that restricts ANY of the above nor shall they require any resident to register any firearm.

I would REALLY like you all to help me get this going here in Illinois. I know its uphill battle but dammit we need this here badly.

Thanks to all. (including you sarcastic farts hahahaha)

Cortchubby: I don't know anything about your efforts, but if you need some advice, you might be able to contact someone at

AZCDL Home

That is the organization behind the recent Arizona firearms laws.

Good luck.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back