News....Fair and Unbiased (Yeah Right)

Templar

I'm a square
Gotta love the fair and unbiased news......

Headlines On This Date 4 Years Ago:

"Republicans spending $42 million on inauguration while troops Die in
unarmored Humvees"

"Bush extravagance exceeds any reason during tough economic times"

"Fat cats get their $42 million inauguration party, Ordinary
Americans get the shaft"

Headlines Today:

"Historic Obama Inauguration will cost only $120 million"

"Obama Spends $120 million on inauguration; America Needs A Big Party"

"Everyman Obama shows America how to celebrate"

"Citibank executives contribute $8 million to Obama Inauguration"

They are ALL crooks.......

I was in full agreement four years ago when the dems claimed that $42 million was a ridiculously extravagant sum. I was absolutely gobsmacked when the numbers started coming out on this one. These mo**** *****ng traitors in government are all overdue for unemployment. High level government "service" has become a modern aristocracy. I don't care if you are talking a about a Bush or a Kennedy, we have enough smart people that we can branch out a bit without fear. What we need are term limits (2) for congress, and then those schlubs have to WORK for a living like the rest of us. Really, how "in touch" can you be after being feted for decades? Besides, look at the state of things; could any of us have screwed them up more than what we currently have?
:nono:

I personally think its time to elect a blue collar worker, or at least someone who is not rich and has worked blue collar work to office in some capacity to show these knuckleheads how America really feals and who we are. And if they don't listen, maybe he can take'em out back and handle it the old fashioned way. We call it "visiting the chain locker" in the Shipboard Navy

This was the kicker! Citibank executives contribute $8 million to Obama Inauguration. $8 mil of our tax dollars since they donated it out of the bailout money the idiots in Washington gave them! Looks to me if they could donate that much money they didn't need it it in the first place!

I find it amusing that Obama was running on the "dirty hippie" plank this time last year, and as the election got closer he became more established and moved closer to the center. Now his administration is full of Clinton appointees, he's telling Israel to do whatever they want in Gaza, and that whole energy thing disappeared as soon as gas prices went down.

When Obama orders airstrikes somewhere or has Raul Castro killed, it'll be A-OK. But Bush? ARRRUGGGHH. Well it's just awful when Bush sneezes, because he is The Evil Emperor.

Well, at least I got Doc and Red Hat watching my back.

I personally think its time to elect a blue collar worker, or at least someone who is not rich and has worked blue collar work to office in some capacity to show these knuckleheads how America really feals and who we are. And if they don't listen, maybe he can take'em out back and handle it the old fashioned way. We call it "visiting the chain locker" in the Shipboard Navy

Absolutely correct, Doc. Of course, Palin fit the bill, and you see what they put her through just for VP. I notice that no one is complaining about the amount of money spent on the First Lady's wardrobe.:sad:

This was the kicker! Citibank executives contribute $8 million to Obama Inauguration. $8 mil of our tax dollars since they donated it out of the bailout money the idiots in Washington gave them! Looks to me if they could donate that much money they didn't need it it in the first place!

Darn it, Red!!! I just got my blood pressure back down, and here you go!:moil:

Stop being so well informed!!!

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BFerguson
Back